Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell
36.84%
Knox
63.16%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Knox Central 9-20-13
PRIDE101 Wrote:It is amazing to me that last year you could not keep Bell fans off your site, or the computer. Now, a little adversity and they are gone. I really am just trying to get under their skin and get them to post. Topcat is the only one standing his ground. Bell fans, you have been spoiled to long.Mills returns to his hometown where he and others built a program. Then turned his back on it for what he thought was greener pasture. Why can that not be the most emotional games of the year?

By the way bring some tissue this week so you don't have to put in the paper that the refs took a game from you. You can get the crying done tonight.

8 hours.

This may be the problem with the Bell fan base indeed, Pride. But they have been spoiled for way to long time. I played there and my heart will be always a Bobcat W/L/Draw. But what poeple need to understand is that players play, coaches coach and if a coach does not have the players on a given year or two years there is absolutely nothing that coach can do to change the situation. Trust me, I have a huge amount of respect for coach mills and his staff! I assure you that they are coaching their butts off trying to bring this bunch of Bobcats up to speed. JUST GOT TO HAVE A LIL patience and when you have been on the TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN for so long. EVERYONE is gonna love to kick you while you are down, when they get a chance! Nature of the beast.
That patience card doesn't work at Bell. Bell has had as good of team the last few years as they have ever had. The old Bell doesn't fall this far off. Better get back on the recruiting trail.
PRIDE101 Wrote:That patience card doesn't work at Bell. Bell has had as good of team the last few years as they have ever had. The old Bell doesn't fall this far off. Better get back on the recruiting trail.

Pride you are FOS, I have been around that program since the 1989 and we have not recruited. You dont have to recruit when you are winning, people want to play for you when you are a winning program. Now, enjoy the game if you team wins have a little class and enjoy it with your team. If not show your team continual support. In the mean time, both of my state championship rings are as beautiful as they have ever been this 20th day of Sept. 2013. Good luck to ya
Trenches07 Wrote:Pride you are FOS, I have been around that program since the 1989 and we have not recruited. You dont have to recruit when you are winning, people want to play for you when you are a winning program. Now, enjoy the game if you team wins have a little class and enjoy it with your team. If not show your team continual support. In the mean time, both of my state championship rings are as beautiful as they have ever been this 20th day of Sept. 2013. Good luck to ya

LOL. I got some property in Fl. I will sell you. Both of those rings have more players from other areas than Bell. 1st one had at least 6 starters from TN and the second had at least 5 from Pineville, (my hometown) so I know a little about Bell myself.

Dudley had his guy recruiting, FACT.
I did not see in the paper where Coach Mills said the Refs took the game? I did see where he gave Middlesboro credit. He did say the Refs where not very good.........which is a an understatement for anyone that has watched any football in our area.

We really only have 2 decent crews. The rest can't handle little league.

I have not heard from any of the boys where Coach Mills has put any bigger focus on the this game as any other?

It maybe big to some of the Knox people that can't get over getting dumped?? If you are happy with Scotty why complain so much?

We are coming for Revenge on Scotty he turned his back on us TWICE!!! Once leaving for Corbin and then Knox after we hired him back. Can't wait for sweet revenge!!!
Of course I am kidding. It is the "Nature of the business" if you have not ever figured it out.
Pineville not in Bell county???

Knox have anyone from Barborville, Corbin or any other town? They better not or they are recruiting.
6 hours and counting. Mills is coming isn't he? If you believe that Mills doen't want this game more than anyone he has played so far, your lost.

Now this is the old Bell, wake up.

You need to read the papers. I got a Pineville Sun and he was crying. Todays preview for Knox still crying. Let it go, Mills. Can not use the same excuse 2 weeks in a row.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Pineville not in Bell county???

Knox have anyone from Barborville, Corbin or any other town? They better not or they are recruiting.

If I were talking about them I would have mentioned them. I was talking about Bell recruiting when Dudley was there. Mills better get back at it.

IDK if there will be a big crowd from Bell, they will not want to watch this!!!!!!

5 1/2 hours.
^^
Man I thought I was fired up!! One thing foresure the field at KC will be a rocking tonight!!

:wenumber1. :yesno:

:closed:
2 1/2 hours. Supplies are here. Waiting on guest of honor. Go Panthers
1 hour and 45 minutes WE ARE COMING!:yikes:
and Coach is on the Bus:rockon:
What world are you in PANTHER NATION? 2014 umm last I checked this is 2013.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Coach Mills, we plan on a wonderful welcome back party for you. Hope you enjoy it.

DID YOU LIKE THE PARTY??:rockon:
Refs had nothing to do with the bell mboro game... Look in the daily news mboro had 7 penalties and bell had 8 whooptie doo..
PRIDE101 Wrote:Coach Mills, we plan on a wonderful welcome back party for you. Hope you enjoy it.

panther nation Wrote:^
I hoping the samething pour it on them good. They would do the same to us.. Besides I think the boys are mad at how they played last week and have something to prove. And who better than to take it out on the bell..

Just about 48 till kickoff!!!!

:runtouchd

PRIDE101 Wrote:29 hours away from peace of mind. Mills the party supplies have been ordered, the cake and drinks are coming. Your present awaits.

At seven thirty you get a can of woop a--.

LOL

THANKS FOR THE PARTY!!!! DID YOU ENJOY THE SHOW THAT BELL GAVE YOU ALL?? WE HOPE SO. WHO ARE WE BELL COUNTY DON'T FORGET THAT. WELCOME TO WAYNE'S WORLD!!!!Confusedinglepar:Cheerlead
LMAO sorry this is hilarious... KC was talking so much crap lol....
PRIDE101 Wrote:Just checking, Mills coming too?

WE CAME DID YOU LIKE WHAT YOU RECIEVED????:biglmao:
PRIDE101 Wrote:It is amazing to me that last year you could not keep Bell fans off your site, or the computer. Now, a little adversity and they are gone. I really am just trying to get under their skin and get them to post. Topcat is the only one standing his ground. Bell fans, you have been spoiled to long.

Mills returns to his hometown where he and others built a program. Then turned his back on it for what he thought was greener pasture. Why can that not be the most emotional games of the year?

By the way bring some tissue this week so you don't have to put in the paper that the refs took a game from you. You can get the crying done tonight.

8 hours.
:thatsfunnWe didn't need those tissues last year and guess what we didn't need them this year either. I guess those pastures are GREENER.:rockon:
LadyCat all over them... But for real where was you last week when my yellowjackets beat you by 2 tds??? At LOG MOUNTAIN
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:LadyCat all over them... But for real where was you last week when my yellowjackets beat you by 2 tds??? At LOG MOUNTAIN

If BELL would have played like they did tonight against your jackets WE WOULD HAVE SMOKED THEIR BUTT'S:devilflam We fell short. That game was last weeks news. If we played that game over next Friday night I honestly think the out come would be a whole new story. OK WE GET IT U BEAT BELL WOW once in what 16yrs??? LOOK AT BELL'S RECORD then look at Middlesboro's what you won 8 games in the past two yrs? Bell's record speaks for itself. We are young but every game Bell is improving and that is a GOOD THING. A lot of people think BELL fell off the map well guess what WE DIDN'T. Yeah we might not WIN every game but by hell WE SHOW UP and GIVE IT OUR ALL. WHAT MORE CAN U ASK FOR!!!Confusedinglepar
LMAO smoke us really???? Really???? Mboro could have easily won that game by 3+ scores... Anyways whats bells record??? Mboro is 4-0.... Better learn how to stop that running game then come back and talk...
28-14
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:LMAO smoke us really???? Really???? Mboro could have easily won that game by 3+ scores... Anyways whats bells record??? Mboro is 4-0.... Better learn how to stop that running game then come back and talk...

I thought the running game done well tonight!!! I said in the past TWO YRS. This year we are 3-2 not bad for a TEAM THAT EVERYONE SAID WAS WEAK AS WATER!!! Everyone is on here say BELL THIS BELL THAT yeah we are not the team we have been in the past but when we come WIN OR LOSE we BRING IT LIKE BELL ALWAYS DOES. :biggrin:
I never once said you all was bad I told everyone bells fine... Just seen you bragging had to get back at you lol... PPl overlook bell bc that loss last week but we got a good fball team this year in the boro.. Bell Is Fine..
Pride101, where you at, looooooool, Total butt whipping, looooool
CONGRATS BOBCATS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!! I seen a group of young boys grow up a lot tonight and We will only get better from here. NOW lets get focused on our next Challenge next week!!! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK!!!
WHERE ARE YOU PANTHER NATION?????I hear OUR COACH Mills really enjoyed the welcome back party y'all gave him!!! Lmao!!!
Now you see why the Bell Faithful weren't on this sight running their mouths like "panther nation" LMAO LMAO LMAO
[quote=panther nation]^^
Man I thought I was fired up!! One thing foresure the field at KC will be a rocking tonight!!

:wenumber1. :yesno:

You were right!!! The field was rocking tonight from the panthers taking SMACK IN THE MOUTH!!! I guess y'all wasted your $$ on those CORNY Tshirts you had printed!!! All Panther Nation fans should wear them with pride!!! I guess it really is WAYNES WORLD AND A BOBCAT NATION!!!! Long live BOBCAT PRIDE!!!!Confusedinglepar:1:
TheKingOfTheWorld Wrote:I never once said you all was bad I told everyone bells fine... Just seen you bragging had to get back at you lol... PPl overlook bell bc that loss last week but we got a good fball team this year in the boro.. Bell Is Fine..

Didn't say you said it, but others have said it all this yr. BELL WILL BE FINE JUST LIKE U SAID!TongueirateSho