Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County @ Knox Central 9-20-13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thoughts?
I think KC will win this game, especially if they come in throwing the ball..Coach Russell has two guys that can throw the ball, any team wishes to have the problem of deciding which of those two QB's to play..I think Diamond's arm is a little stronger, once he gets some experience, and the game slows down just a little for him, he will be dangerous for opposing teams..Gist <
I can tell you more after tonight. I see us to much for them, But I can tell you more after I get to see them live now after a few games.
I don't think bell has a answer for Gist, Barger, and Diamond. When those 3 get it going its going to something to see.
Bell is bad. Knox has dissapointed me so far.
Should be a close game. I think Knox wins by a score at home.
KC by 2 TD's.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I think KC will win this game, especially if they come in throwing the ball..Coach Russell has two guys that can throw the ball, any team wishes to have the problem of deciding which of those two QB's to play..I think Diamond's arm is a little stronger, once he gets some experience, and the game slows down just a little for him, he will be dangerous for opposing teams..Gist <
I did not get to go last night so I'm not sure what happened. But unless something drastic happen I see us being a running team the rest of the year The coaching staff want to throw the ball more it is just going to take some time.
Very few said Bell would be as bad as they are, but the ones who did nailed it.
Middlesboro dominated them. We will beat them by 3 touchdowns or more. I think we are better than Middlesboro. Bell got at least 3 kids hurt bad, and maybe another. I hope they are ok.

35-7 Knox.
This game has been on the minds of a few players for a while. Our senior class is really looking forward to playing bell again. The last time they saw bell was the regional championship of 2014, in which bell won. They have wanted another shot a them since then. Now the time has come!!! They will be ready and they will give their all to bring home the win.
BELL WILL WIN THIS GAME.Knox showed they can't play against a teams that are good.their 2 wins are against very bad teams and they almost lost one of them
^^
Knox has 3 wins thank you very much!!! Oh by the way who has bell beat this year???? Marion county not very good Whitley not very good either. At least we have defened our home turf. The two games bell played at home this year they have lost.
KC dominates!
KC by 12. Bell is not dominant up front like they normally are.
Bell wins this one, Knox may not be over the bear attack yet
Knox central 36 bell co 12 :Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead
I am hearing today Cox got hurt. I am sorry for the young man. Also the runningback and kicker/ safety. I hope those kids are fine. Trash talking is ok, kids health is the most important. Best wishes for them and familys.
:pondering:

Really shocked that the bell fans are not saying much....Confusednicker:
Where's Dudley when you need him? Knox 36 Bell 7
Bell County is weak!! Knox should not have a problem
Bell County playing Knox County at Barbourville! Wow....wish I could be at this game; it will be an electric atmosphere.

I think the Panthers will finally get over the hump this year, and will avenge that regional defeat.

Knox Central 35
Bell County 21

I'm sorry for the injuries that were mentioned above! Certainly we wish for a speedy recovery for all the players from Bell and Knox Central who are injured!
Granny Bear, can we not just call you granny bear but Granny Bluegrass Rivals? You are awesome! You care so much for kids and are always so positive not just to HC but any other team.
Knox is Stronger and more talented and they will be hungry to get back to winning after losing to Harlan County..

KC -34
BC - 12
I look for a 21- 14 game. KC. After thinking this one over both teams will run the ball. Time will go fast.
panther that's because lot of them are on here to just try to heat things up but there is a few fans that realize we are young and not what we have been in the past but we will not just lay down we will fight until the final horn with that being said I have to go with my BOBCATS in a nail biter if we get cox back and gilbert 15 -12 but id we don't get them back might be a long night for us good luck to both teams hopefully no more injuries!!!
When we beat Bell County last year in the christening of Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium, lots of Bell fans left the game early. That pretty much disgusted me. About the time that most of them were leaving, Bell regrouped and started coming back with a vengeance. The folks who left, missed the very best of the Bobcat's game. They deserved to not see it.

After the game was over and HC had their win; there was a large group of Bell County fans who came down to the sidelines and gave that team an ovation when they were leaving the field. They knew what those kids had left on the grid. Those folks were/are true fans, IMO!

No team is going to win every game of every season. Everybody has rebuilding years.

I truly admire fans like BobcatForever and some more on this forum, who are there for their team no matter what happens! It's these people who know what the kids bring to the game and how hard they train for the game.

After everything is said and done, it's NOT about those who live vicariously through their sons but the sons who have nothing left to give after a hard fought football game.
Granny Bear Wrote:When we beat Bell County last year in the christening of Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium, lots of Bell fans left the game early. That pretty much disgusted me. About the time that most of them were leaving, Bell regrouped and started coming back with a vengeance. The folks who left, missed the very best of the Bobcat's game. They deserved to not see it.

After the game was over and HC had their win; there was a large group of Bell County fans who came down to the sidelines and gave that team an ovation when they were leaving the field. They knew what those kids had left on the grid. Those folks were/are true fans, IMO!

No team is going to win every game of every season. Everybody has rebuilding years.

I truly admire fans like BobcatForever and some more on this forum, who are there for their team no matter what happens! It's these people who know what the kids bring to the game and how hard they train for the game.

After everything is said and done, it's NOT about those who live vicariously through their sons but the sons who have nothing left to give after a hard fought football game.

Nice post Granny Bear. We appreciate your support.:Thumbs:
The problem with some of our Bell County fans is that they have been on here in previous years cutting down othet programs. Now we will feel what the other side of it will feel like for the next several years. Now all of a sudden theres very few fans to be found on here.
As had been said We are very young and it shows on the field at times. This team will continue to get better every week. Some miscues and injuries really caught up to us in the mboro game, according to official stats mboro outgained us by 2 yards. Some of the mboro players made plays when they needed them. It was really a 1 TD game until the officials made a few ....... Poor calls. Nobody, fans or players are giving up. We are still BELL CO!!!

Not to take anything away from mboro, this is probably the best jacket team in a decade. If they stay focused they can make some noise.
TopCat Wrote:As had been said We are very young and it shows on the field at times. This team will continue to get better every week. Some miscues and injuries really caught up to us in the mboro game, according to official stats mboro outgained us by 2 yards. Some of the mboro players made plays when they needed them. It was really a 1 TD game until the officials made a few ....... Poor calls. Nobody, fans or players are giving up. We are still BELL CO!!!

Not to take anything away from mboro, this is probably the best jacket team in a decade. If they stay focused they can make some noise.

I know this is Knox thread and this is all I will say on here. But how many times has anyone heard that from a Bell Fan. An official made poor calls on Log Mountain. I will tell you NEVER. When you go to Log Mountain you have to be 2 touchdowns better. Bad calls for the home team on Log Mountain...LOL Those that have played up there know what I am talking about.

If Bell gets the kids back that got hurt they will be fine. They are not as bad as people say they are. I hope they win every game from now on out. Good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5