Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 28 Paintsville 21
Watched the game on hudl and was very impressed with Paintsville. They are very athletic.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:So it was a break and not a high ankle issue?

SB you were a lot closer than I was. Just found out from the school he suffered a broken ankle and not a broken leg , either way it really sucks for him and the Tigers. :HitWall:
Wow, great game by the Tigers. Prayers to Kash on a speedy recovery.

Congrats Panthers.
What was up with the adults from Paintsville screaming at the Pikeville players as they neared the fence where the adults were standing? They were calling out players by name and were saying things adults should not say. I am all about supporting a team but this was way over the line. The police went over to keep an eye on things. I hope Paintsville does not allow this in the future.
TW Oliver Wrote:What was up with the adults from Paintsville screaming at the Pikeville players as they neared the fence where the adults were standing? They were calling out players by name and were saying things adults should not say. I am all about supporting a team but this was way over the line. The police went over to keep an eye on things. I hope Paintsville does not allow this in the future.
The ones down by the end zone? Yeah, I heard about that too, but I was on the other end mostly, so didn't hear what happened exactly.
PHSForever Wrote:The ones down by the end zone? Yeah, I heard about that too, but I was on the other end mostly, so didn't hear what happened exactly.
The best thing I have heard was the one to Estep. Knowing Cody pretty well, it is hilarious to me and he laughed it off. I am sure it will come in handy someday hahahaha. :biggrin:

There were a lot of good quotes though, and the players kind of fed off it. Not my thing to do stuff like that, but I don't think it scarred them for life and it will be something they have to tell in stories years from now.
Was the former Paintsville football coach and basketball coach yelling at Pikeville players? Yes or no. It's hard to believe and if true it would be most disturbing.:Shaking:
I heard the comments, it was a former coach. Embarrassing to say the least. It's like the one bad apple in the bunch, not the whole fan base. Best to the Panthers this year.
TigerBlues Wrote:I heard the comments, it was a former coach. Embarrassing to say the least. It's like the one bad apple in the bunch, not the whole fan base. Best to the Panthers this year.

Wow, I thought that guy had way too much pride (and he has coaching cred). I cannot comprehend how he would ever be seen acting how many people are saying. He must be losing his mind. Glad I wasn't there or I would have smacked his head and we would have both looked like idiots. :devilflam
Panther Thunder Wrote:The best thing I have heard was the one to Estep. Knowing Cody pretty well, it is hilarious to me and he laughed it off. I am sure it will come in handy someday hahahaha. :biggrin:

There were a lot of good quotes though, and the players kind of fed off it. Not my thing to do stuff like that, but I don't think it scarred them for life and it will be something they have to tell in stories years from now.
I'd say so. I will say though, his mother was NOT a happy camper. When the police and an administrator(I guess it was a school official) came over, she was giving him what for about it. He just kept saying "I'm going over there to take care of it now. No, I will go take care of it". I got a laugh out of it as well.
TigerBlues Wrote:I heard the comments, it was a former coach. Embarrassing to say the least. It's like the one bad apple in the bunch, not the whole fan base. Best to the Panthers this year.

Most of us put you in the bad apple bunch TB.
Tiger Fever Wrote:Most of us put you in the bad apple bunch TB.

I understand when you say things like that Fever Blister. All those voices in your head saying the same thing over and over. Mental illness is a tough thing to live with. Oh look,it's medication time Fever Blister you better not miss your dose. Confusednicker:
Sounds like it's time to take this ish to the hardtop and settle it like true gentlemen should.:popcorn:
What was said? Someone pm me that actually heard it as I have heard a lot of Conflicting stories
I hate paintsville I was standing there. Parents getting on officials. Nothing said to players. Pikeville players said a whole lot more than the fans did. Give me a break. Good game by two good teams.
jetpilot Wrote:Wow, I thought that guy had way too much pride (and he has coaching cred). I cannot comprehend how he would ever be seen acting how many people are saying. He must be losing his mind. Glad I wasn't there or I would have smacked his head and we would have both looked like idiots. :devilflam

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. He just said "a former coach" and there were many there that night.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
eagle1 Wrote:I hate paintsville I was standing there. Parents getting on officials. Nothing said to players. Pikeville players said a whole lot more than the fans did. Give me a break. Good game by two good teams.

I think it's so funny how people can say they hate a school and really don't know why they do. BUT, thanks for the back up!:Thumbs:

I'll be there Friday if you need any back up against Harlan! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
great video
Panther Thunder Wrote:

PT, that was a great highlight video right up until the Panthers beat us :flame:
Seriously though, you always do an awesome job on your highlights and music mixes.