Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co. @ Marion Co. Aug.31
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:I'm taking Marion in this one.

Bell County isn't very good this year.

That being said, I think they get upset on the road.

Just my opinion though.

What does that say about the Yellow Jackets when Bell Beats you?
redstorm Wrote:What does that say about the Yellow Jackets when Bell Beats you?

lol Middlesboro is only a 2A. And not even one of the highest ranked ones.

Bell should beat Middlesboro. And honestly, Marion County should too if they played each other.

Both are higher class schools than Middlesboro.
[Image:

]
Bell-37
MC- 21
redstorm Wrote:What does that say about the Yellow Jackets when Bell Beats you?

IDK what does it say about Whitley?. I try to pull for Whitley but you RED make it very hard. You need to move to Bell, you defend them like you want to be with them. Maybe you got a buddy there. Go get on the bucket .
Unless you have far better athletes than Bell they are very difficult to beat because of the coaching and tradition. I don't believe Marion is one of those teams.
FlippedOut Wrote:IDK what does it say about Whitley?. I try to pull for Whitley but you RED make it very hard. You need to move to Bell, you defend them like you want to be with them. Maybe you got a buddy there. Go get on the bucket .

Ive seen a lot of Redstorm's post.
I dont think hes fan of Whitley either Confusednicker:

Atleast hasnt been in a long time.
IMO Bell is down a lot this year, although Bell plays tough most of the time they are average compare to years past so I say Marion pulls upset by 2
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:lol Middlesboro is only a 2A. And not even one of the highest ranked ones.

Bell should beat Middlesboro. And honestly, Marion County should too if they played each other.

Both are higher class schools than Middlesboro.

I don't know if I agree that because Middlesboro is 2a they shouldn't beat Bell. Mayfield, Beechwood, Fort Campbell etc that are better teams in 1 and 2a would drill Bell yearly. Bell doesn't play anybody. I give them credit they have some success but Bells distrct is usually no better than the 1a distrct in this area.

If Middlesboro plays good ball I fully expect them to beat Bell in a few weeks and maybe by a few scores. Sorry I just flat don't respect Bell County and I have my reasons.
tazcat Wrote:I don't know if I agree that because Middlesboro is 2a they shouldn't beat Bell. Mayfield, Beechwood, Fort Campbell etc that are better teams in 1 and 2a would drill Bell yearly. Bell doesn't play anybody. I give them credit they have some success but Bells distrct is usually no better than the 1a distrct in this area.

If Middlesboro plays good ball I fully expect them to beat Bell in a few weeks and maybe by a few scores. Sorry I just flat don't respect Bell County and I have my reasons.

I didn't mean overall that it's true, but it's true for Middlesboro. They generally don't beat teams in higher ranks than them unless the team is really bad.
[Image:

]