Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co. @ Marion Co. Aug.31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can the Bobcats take this one?

I say yes, by 14.
Why is Bell playing Marion? They will crush them
bell county 38 marion county 06 may just be a blowout.:why: marion county
Should be a good game.

Not.

Bell 32
Marion 14
If Marion scores 14 I will be sorely disappointed in Bell !!
64black&gold Wrote:Why is Bell playing Marion? They will crush them

Same reason why Boyle plays a soft non district opponent. Put up numbers and winsConfusednicker:
64black&gold Wrote:Why is Bell playing Marion? They will crush them

Don't get your feathers all ruffled up. I was cracking a joke in reference to why are teams playing cupcake games. I don't even know BC's schedule.
Bell big.
Bell wins big or they should
Bell should win this one with not much trouble at all. Marion will struggle with bells defense.
Marion is not as bad as many think. BELL STILL SHOULD TAKE THIS ONE BY A COUPLE SCORES.
The Bobcats will get back on track this saturday. With that being said I have heard Marion is not bad and they are pretty dang big.
Marion should be better this year. They have a bunch of seniors and their coach has fully recovered from some health issues he had last year. Everyone in Bell Co. is glad to hear former bobcat Jeff Robbins is doing great and his team is playing better. Jeff would be the first to tell you his situation last year had no effect on his team but we all knew it did. I fully expect Marion to be much better this year.

Marion did beat a pretty good Lloyd team last week.

Look forward to a good game and the Bobcats to take a huge leap from week zero to week 1 in their play on the field.
We scrimmaged Marion a couple weeks ago and although they had trouble with our speed, they were pretty physical up front. They were definitely better than the team we beat 52-0 in the playoffs. With that being said, even if Bell is down a bit this year I would expect them to win this game by one or two touchdowns. Don't be surprised though if Marion is in this game untill the final buzzer sounds.
Bell by 3 tds easily...
Bell 28-0.
Bell should win. Pulling for Marion in an upset. 14-13
Bell will be fine. Wish they had some more big cornfed Arjay boys though
Bell 28-14
42-7 Bell Co.
Bell co. By 10
Right now Bell has no passing game due to no recievers that will catch it. This is why I don't think it will be high scoring. If marion puts 8 in the box and makes them pass could be a long night. time flys when you run all night. I look for a low scoring game. Bell is the favorite ,but you never know. I will take Marion by one also ,at home. It would be an upset.
Is Coach Robbins the former star back at Bell? If so that explains the scheduling. He got 100% out of his ability. He will have Marion on the right track.
Bell by as much as they want!
Guys, please start using "at" or the "@" when games are away instead of "??? vs. ???" so instead of "Bell vs. Marion" it should be "Bell at (@) Marion" and always list the date. With that said, Bell takes this one. 45-14
I'm taking Marion in this one.

Bell County isn't very good this year.

That being said, I think they get upset on the road.

Just my opinion though.
Bell shouldn't overlook Marion County. I don't think Bell should be scared, however I think it'll be a closer game than most people think. They might be playing some of the best lineman they see all year up there. Especially if Marion stacks the box with 8. Could be in for some surprise.
Bell County kids are tough. They will respond well this week. That said Marion will be fired up for this one. Should be a competitive game
The young Bobcats better not overlook Marion Co. Same thing almost happened in 09. Bell overlooked them and almost got beat in final seconds.

With the way Bell played last week, I would think they have a ton to prove Saturday.
Why is Marion playing first game of their own Bowl? Unusual.
Pages: 1 2