Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about those Cleveland Indians
Swisher hurt us big time last night missing that pop-up and giving "new life" ... could be a DL stint in his future which is very good because maybe some time off will bring him back hitting a little better. He's not a great player but I don't think he's a .230 hitter
Playing good ball again.
Need the Tigers to lose a few so we can get some spots back.
I think the Tribe will slide some more, to me the season has been over for a while now.

Though I still watch and root for them.
FIRST PLACE TRIBE.

I don't feel like we'll have to depend on Kip to stay this hot all season. Brantley is hot, Swisher swinging better... a ton of capable hitters can help you avoid that streakiness of "going with one guy" and playing well when he's hot (Reynolds early, etc.)

Kluber has been great lately, Masterson having a good year... flashes of brilliance from Ubaldo, Kazmir, and ZMac. Shew, let's just hope!! That's all we can do. Bullpen looking sharp again!
Falling once again.

Preston Guilmet called up today. Carrasco is awful right now, a mentally weak pitcher.
Paddy Matera, is playing very good ball for Carolina.
He is a third baseman.

Lindor after the future stars game will be moved up to Double A, Akron.
Kazmir, was good again and Lonnie Ch. hits a slam to lead to offense.
Swept the Royals.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Yes they are over achieving but as a fan it is fun to watch.

To quote the grounds crew from Major League "they're still $hitty."Confusednicker:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:To quote the grounds crew from Major League "they're still $hitty."Confusednicker:

Come on, man. Us traditional losers have to stick together against the Yanks and Sox of the world! Go Tribe & Pirates!
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Paddy Matera, is playing very good ball for Carolina.
He is a third baseman.

Lindor after the future stars game will be moved up to Double A, Akron.

3rd base won't be a problem, Chiz is coming into his own.
Belfry0304 Wrote:3rd base won't be a problem, Chiz is coming into his own.

LOL... you just HAD to say that. Chisenhall singlehandedly gave the Twins both of their wins with errors. Every time I think he's getting over the ML hump, a different part of his game unravels.

Normally good to play Seattle, but we're getting them hot in the series opening tonight.
Tribe still in it, yes shocked am I.
Honestly, Chisenhall is young so I'm patient. I have a feeling we may be seeing less Chiz with an impending Reynolds hot streak. They keep finding ways to win. How about pitching coach Mickey Calloway? Pay that man. Our rotation is amazing right now.
Glad the Indians tried to go get a LH reliever in Marc Rzepaefneeufnr (whatever his name is) but not thrilled with sending Pestano down. He needs to work out kinks but he's a fantastic clubhouse guy and I don't like the idea of sending him down for a new guy. Shaw should have been the one to go down.
8 in a row.

Is the magic back?
Preston Guilmet is throwing middle relief for the Clippers now.

I have not heard why, but hope to soon.
I liked Guilmet alot. I really want this team to keep it up but I fear it's a wild card race thanks to Detroit.
Preston Guilmet was called up today, maybe last night. He will be thrown in where ever the Tribe needs him. That was the reason he was not closing the last week or two in Columbus.

Mark Reynolds was designated for assignment.
Why do we even get our hopes up!? Lol
One more hot stretch could get us a wild card... but I don't see it. Awful attendance so no more big names next year in FA...
Holding my breath and hoping that they can slide in.
The Indians got in long enough for Swisher to take three unhuman hacks in the 8th and it's the offseason again. I'm content. Great first year with Tito. Now, what can we do moving forward? I loved what I saw from Gomes, Chisenhall, and some others at times this year..