Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raise the Jolly Roger!!!!!
Somewhere Tom Petty is on stage singing "Free-Falling" !
OK Tidehoss, break out the Sister Sledge "We Are Family" record. The Buccos have their first winning season since Sid Bream rounded third and scored in Game 7 of the 92 NLCS.
Congrats on the winning season neerfan, however, the pennant is wide open at this point. Go Redleggers!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
[Image: http://www.talklikeapirate.com/partykit/...pirate.jpg] Where be those pirates now? ArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrTongueirateSho
Right here!!!!!
Reds and Pirates tied now for the #1 wildcard! Next up the pennant!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
nky Wrote:were are they now?

Game up on Reds with 7 left.TongueirateSho
Raise the Jolly Roger!!!!! Buccos beat the sCrubs and make the playoffs for the first time since 1992!!!! Tidehoss, our long nightmare is OVER!!!!! To quote Bob Prince, "we had 'em ALL THE WAY!!!!!!"
Good to hear somebody quote the Gunner.
TongueirateSho
OK Tidehoss, time to do a Marti Parti!!!!! The Buccos are going to play the Redbirds.
I hate the Cardinals, but sadly, they dominate every year it seems over the past decade.
Theyll play in the world series again this year.
The Reds fall off the plank in to the cold dark murky waters of season over.
Buccos start the season in first place!!!!! I suggest the Deads and Deadbirds give up now because it will only get worse.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Buccos start the season in first place!!!!! I suggest the Deads and Deadbirds give up now because it will only get worse.

The only teams I hate more than the Pirates are the Cardinals and Red Sox.
Couldn't even Start a new thread? typical Pittsburgh fan:dudecomeon:
I know that the Reds suck!!!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I know that the Reds suck!!!!!

Eerie, I know it's early but it looks like you maybe right. We shall see.
I know Westy, someone has to reside in the cellar. May as well be the Reds.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I know Westy, someone has to reside in the cellar. May as well be the Reds.

I will always be a Reds fan regardless.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I know that the Reds suck!!!!!

Raise these nuts after dropping 3 out of 4 to the Redleggers!

Confusednicker:

The Bucknuts are 7.5 back now and a mere 1 game back from last place in the central!!! Please keep up the great work...TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Buccos closing in on another playoff spot.
Where be the mighty Redlegs. Fell off the plank into the cold cold water of the O HI O!
Well, it is the All Star Break and the Buccos are 2.5 back of the Deadbirds after walking off two straight nights. The ole Gunner is smiling right now.
TidesHoss and I just got back from the series against the Cards. Was an epic week in Pittsburgh!
+1
Gunner, Pops, and Roberto are smiling. Buccos are headed back to the playoffs!!!!!!:1:
go ahead and :flame: the Jolly Roger!