Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best mid-distant and distant runners in this area.
kylie did pretty good in cross country considering she also did volleyball...very gifted athlete.....GO BEEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tried the softball and track thing, it's tuff but if anyone can do it Kylie can. The Pikeville girl's team can use all the help they can get.
I'm not sure if I would like to try the softball and track thing it is tuff but if anyone can do it Kylie can . What's it like?
BGRBabe- Playing softball basically means missing every single track practice, so even if you make it to the meets you aren't as conditioned as the other runners, but Kylie will be fine, she's a great athlete.
Grimm and Adkins.. cant call the best right now.. but i know one wants to beat the other really bad.. but who knows what might happen
Why is it that all people talk about on here is guys....the girls have a variety of accomplishments also. They should have a bit more recognition.Guys arent the only ones that run track.
You ppl sayin adkins and grimm are crazy joe potter all the way
Tommy Smith from east ridge usually does pretty well in the mile and 2 mile.
I have heard of an outstanding runner....i think her name was Sally...
yea i think brandon is gonna beat chris this year.. o wait he already did, the last time grimm was at pikevilles track. but brandon is running low 4:50 and chris is still in the upper 4's low 5's. i think brandon can win the mile at region. and as far as central goes there lacking. noone is catchin chance or brandon either from central or jenkins. Pikeville has more runners for relays as well, such as david houston, cory castle, clay raschella, and weston robinson. And weston ran the two mile in our last meet and placed second behind brandon.

Kylie Schmidt, Elizabeth Childers, Virginia Whitt, and Sarah Champlin are all GREAT runners for the girls!