Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumor: Ryan Harrow to transfer?
doubledown Wrote:Watched the Harrisons on TV in their state final & based on that game not sure that the PG is any better than Harrow. Alot of hype & expectations for these twins but again from
that game didn't see either as leading Big Blue to the promised land.

Considering the two players you talk about, one of which isnt even a PG, is still in high school and dont play a college system, its easy to understand how it doesnt "look" like theyll be better. Im sure a lot of people thought the same about Wall, Teague and Knight.

However, Harrow has had three years in college, two of which are under Cals system, and hes never going anywhere.
Harrow will be your third string PG if he stays IMO.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Considering the two players you talk about, one of which isnt even a PG, is still in high school and dont play a college system, its easy to understand how it doesnt "look" like theyll be better. Im sure a lot of people thought the same about Wall, Teague and Knight.

However, Harrow has had three years in college, two of which are under Cals system, and hes never going anywhere.
That was point making in PG Harrison he is not in same class as Wall, Knight, or Teague.
But to be fair just going by this one game, hopefully he is better than I've given credit
doubledown Wrote:That was point making in PG Harrison he is not in same class as Wall, Knight, or Teague.
But to be fair just going by this one game, hopefully he is better than I've given credit

Don't worry, pal. Andrew Harrison will excel.

As one of their local high school coaches said, "Those Harrison boys are the baddest mother ******* I've seen played ball in a long time."
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Considering the two players you talk about, one of which isnt even a PG, is still in high school and dont play a college system, its easy to understand how it doesnt "look" like theyll be better. Im sure a lot of people thought the same about Wall, Teague and Knight.

Agreed. Cal will shift over Aaron Harrison at point or will probably try Goodwin again.

Harrow ain't coming back in my opinion.
I think Cal planned on Marquis Teague (and probably Doron Lamb) to come back for an extra year. They didn't want to feel left out, so they went on the to The League. Cal probably intended to use Ryan Harrow as a backup. Ryan would have been a solid backup and may have gave 7 or 8 points per game in 13-16 minutes. He's got talent, he just didn't have the mental capacity to be Cal's point guard.

I feel sorry for the kid.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Agreed. Cal will shift over Aaron Harrison at point or will probably try Goodwin again.

Harrow ain't coming back in my opinion.

Thats what i was getitng at.
The other Harrison could slide over, plus we have Young coming in as well who could help handle the ball.

It looks good for next year.
You need to watch some film of them then. Their worth the hype.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:He could be a beast by his senior year.

If this is not one of Harrow's family members writing this then what are drinking????? Harrow a beast!!! LOL!!! Not if he played 20 more years, the kid is a doughnut, huge whole in the middle!!!!