Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to Bengals opening loss....
sheww... does everybody have to argue about everything so much... some don't like the Begals and some do... if someone doesn't like them don't get mad bc they don't and if they do like them and you don't then don't get mad.. bc who cares... it's no reason to argue about the same thing over and over
:thumpsup:
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:sheww... does everybody have to argue about everything so much... some don't like the Begals and some do... if someone doesn't like them don't get mad bc they don't and if they do like them and you don't then don't get mad.. bc who cares... it's no reason to argue about the same thing over and over

Just bugs me when people call me bandwagon and disrespect the Bengals by saying they'll be horrible and things
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Just bugs me when people call me bandwagon and disrespect the Bengals by saying they'll be horrible and things

Hey Fritz....The Bengals are going to be horrible and things
I just don't see why you get so upset about it... it's not like they're talking about you or your family or something like that
alfus21 Wrote:Hey Fritz....The Bengals are going to be horrible and things

Hilarious........ did you think of that yourself??
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Hilarious........ did you think of that yourself??

No you inspired it. :thumpsup: :moon:
alfus21 Wrote:Hey Fritz....The Bengals are going to be horrible and things

hey alfus...youre RIGHT...
corndog23 Wrote:o really....somethin tells me you are DEAD wrong. the bengals simply arent that good, and the chiefs, well, they are. bengals will lose by 3 touchdowns...

and your crazy
This anent even anything to be postin about because the Bengals are to take the Cheifs out of the game the first half
Carson will be running scared..GUARANTEE THAT! We will see how good his rehab is when he see's 11 hungry beasts on the opposite side of the ball...YOU BETTER RUN CARSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Carson will be running scared..GUARANTEE THAT! We will see how good his rehab is when he see's 11 hungry beasts on the opposite side of the ball...YOU BETTER RUN CARSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There may be 11 hungry beast there but if you think they all will be coming after him at once, well you just dont know to much about the game of football.

Oh by the way how can you guarantee that he will be running scared,oh thats right you have a crystal ball and can see into the future. thats what I thought you cant guarantee anything, just like we couldnt guarantee that Palmer wouldnt get hurt in the playoff game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I tell you what, Jerry Porter sure guaranteed a VICTORY over your Bungals in the playoffs, and guess what..I GUESS HIS CRYSTAL BALL WAS WORKING THAT DAY..SO SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Batpuff Wrote:now that is funny.
reality is going to creep up on the bungels and its going to burn there rump.
:flame: :moon:
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:sheww... does everybody have to argue about everything so much... some don't like the Begals and some do... if someone doesn't like them don't get mad bc they don't and if they do like them and you don't then don't get mad.. bc who cares... it's no reason to argue about the same thing over and over
its somthing to do in the off season
Just wait to the opening game,then the Bengals will prove ya all wrong
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Carson will be running scared..GUARANTEE THAT! We will see how good his rehab is when he see's 11 hungry beasts on the opposite side of the ball...YOU BETTER RUN CARSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saw where ESPN has the KC defense ranked 24th in the NFL, with the weak point being the d-line. He'll get confidence in his line when KC can't get to him, then he'll just keep getting confidence and picking defenses apart
I actually think they will maybe pull off a win on opening game...........well it depends on where they play
Can anyone tell me what the donate thing means???
70 days til larry johnson breaks the single game rushing record against the lowly bungals...
BFritz Wrote:Just saw where ESPN has the KC defense ranked 24th in the NFL, with the weak point being the d-line. He'll get confidence in his line when KC can't get to him, then he'll just keep getting confidence and picking defenses apart
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:redboxer:
batpuff face the facts bengals suck and your just mad cause you know their going to lose.
I could care less but there will be NO personal attacks, just like the PM I sent you and explained it to you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
corndog23 Wrote:70 days til larry johnson breaks the single game rushing record against the lowly bungals...
:thatsfunn
This will never happen and you know that!

Wake up. The Bengals will win their opener.
I have been a Bengal’s fan for many years and I have never jumped ship during the many bad years that we had with several bad coaches. Anyone that cannot see that this team has made a turn around must be a fool. The city, fans, and players are at an all time high and I personally don’t see that changing any time soon. We have a coach that can and will get the job done. I have to say that I don’t understand how a Dallas fan has much to say after the last five years they have had. The great QB that they now have has never won anything in the NFL and will never. People want to say bad things about Chad Johnson, but fail to see the many good things that he has done for Cincinnati as a football player and a member of the community. Not the attitude of TO that Dallas now has. He thinks about himself and that is all, but you will see that soon I am sure of that. I feel as if the Bengals will open with a win this year, and a non Bengal fans will never change my mind about a team that I love and have for years. I also hope that Dallas comes back to town soon. This is always an easy win in Cincinnati.
BelfryJustice Wrote:I have been a Bengal’s fan for many years and I have never jumped ship during the many bad years that we had with several bad coaches. Anyone that cannot see that this team has made a turn around must be a fool. The city, fans, and players are at an all time high and I personally don’t see that changing any time soon. We have a coach that can and will get the job done. I have to say that I don’t understand how a Dallas fan has much to say after the last five years they have had. The great QB that they now have has never won anything in the NFL and will never. People want to say bad things about Chad Johnson, but fail to see the many good things that he has done for Cincinnati as a football player and a member of the community. Not the attitude of TO that Dallas now has. He thinks about himself and that is all, but you will see that soon I am sure of that. I feel as if the Bengals will open with a win this year, and a non Bengal fans will never change my mind about a team that I love and have for years. I also hope that Dallas comes back to town soon. This is always an easy win in Cincinnati.

Beautiful, brother. You're my hero:notworthy