Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Countdown to Bengals opening loss....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how many days til they lose to kansas city?? 78 now??

corndog :moon:

bfritz:popcorn:
78.......... and it's a complete joke because the Bengals will blow them out
BFritz Wrote:78.......... and it's a complete joke because the Bengals will blow them out

o really....somethin tells me you are DEAD wrong. the bengals simply arent that good, and the chiefs, well, they are. bengals will lose by 3 touchdowns...
Bengals lose by 10
This is possibly the best post i have seen yet i do believe its 77 days now...
So what make everyone think that the Bengals arent that good. They split two games with Pittsburg, and if Palmer doesnt go down who knows. They have gotten better each year that Marvin has been there. Palmer is ahead of schedule on his rehab. There defense has gotten better each year. They still need to stop the run, and I think the addition of Adams will help out in that department as well. So I really dont see where everyone is saying they are going to suck this upcoming year. Heck they may not win another game but you know what I will still be right there with them lossing or winning.

Oh I forgot KC has Herman Edwards as a coach, were he has done nothing but struggle everywhere he has been from Tampa Bay to the Jets, he has had great players and still havent done anything but make them horrible.

Oh braves fan 10, I guess the braves lossing 10 in row is just a mild slum as well.
Batpuff Wrote:Oh braves fan 10, I guess the braves lossing 10 in row is just a mild slum as well.

whoa whoa whoa batpuff.....get your own thread if you wanna start this crap....
corndog23 Wrote:whoa whoa whoa batpuff.....get your own thread if you wanna start this crap....

What the same crap your all saying about the bengals.
Batpuff Wrote:What the same crap your all saying about the bengals.

yes...if you wanna talk crap about a whole other sport, go make one. i personally am sick of all you bengal bandwagoners talkin about how your gonna win the superbowl next year, when the only thing you have over the past 15 years is ONE playoff game, which you lost...
I like this thread, and will love counting down the days until Larry Johnson runs for 200 yards on the Bungals, and Palmer limps out on the field trying to be a hero and throws 5 interceptions...
alfus21 Wrote:I like this thread, and will love counting down the days until Larry Johnson runs for 200 yards on the Bungals, and Palmer limps out on the field trying to be a hero and throws 5 interceptions...

wont it be grand alfus...
corndog23 Wrote:wont it be grand alfus...

I'll love it, that's for sure. The Bengals Bandwagon will go down in flames this season, and I for one can't wait to see it.
alfus21 Wrote:I'll love it, that's for sure. The Bengals Bandwagon will go down in flames this season, and I for one can't wait to see it.

Well for you and corndog I havent jumped on the Bengal Bandonwagon, I have been a Bengals fan since I can remember watching football, when they had Ken Anderson, James Brooks, Pete Johnson, Mr. Woods, so on and so forth. So for you to say that we are jumping on a bandon wagon is so far from the truth.

I guess when your teams who ever it maybe is winning or expected to win then its ok for you to show your support. So whats the difference for the rest of us on her who support the Bengals? Also I dont think I have ever said that they were going to win the super bowl. But when Palmer or Johnson rolls over the chiefs, I wont say a word, because I wont have to the score board will tell all tells. Also Johnson may run for 200 yards agains the Bengals so what he does it against every team he plays against in the NFL not just the bengals.

I could also say that I am so tired of the Bengal haters on here but there is no place for it either.
Batpuff Wrote:So what make everyone think that the Bengals arent that good. They split two games with Pittsburg, and if Palmer doesnt go down who knows. They have gotten better each year that Marvin has been there. Palmer is ahead of schedule on his rehab. There defense has gotten better each year. They still need to stop the run, and I think the addition of Adams will help out in that department as well. So I really dont see where everyone is saying they are going to suck this upcoming year. Heck they may not win another game but you know what I will still be right there with them lossing or winning.

Oh I forgot KC has Herman Edwards as a coach, were he has done nothing but struggle everywhere he has been from Tampa Bay to the Jets, he has had great players and still havent done anything but make them horrible.

Oh braves fan 10, I guess the braves lossing 10 in row is just a mild slum as well.
So SIck of seeing people say that the Bengals split with Pittsburgh because umm..if I do remember Pittsburgh won 2 and The BUNGALS won 1!Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
Well to be honest I dont care what anyone thinks, Then bengals split the regular season, and lost in the playoffs, so why is eveyone such haters because they are winning now.
Batpuff Wrote:Well for you and corndog I havent jumped on the Bengal Bandonwagon, I have been a Bengals fan since I can remember watching football, when they had Ken Anderson, James Brooks, Pete Johnson, Mr. Woods, so on and so forth. So for you to say that we are jumping on a bandon wagon is so far from the truth.

I guess when your teams who ever it maybe is winning or expected to win then its ok for you to show your support. So whats the difference for the rest of us on her who support the Bengals? Also I dont think I have ever said that they were going to win the super bowl. But when Palmer or Johnson rolls over the chiefs, I wont say a word, because I wont have to the score board will tell all tells. Also Johnson may run for 200 yards agains the Bengals so what he does it against every team he plays against in the NFL not just the bengals.

I could also say that I am so tired of the Bengal haters on here but there is no place for it either.
Man if u have been a fan that long im suprised u havent killed urself because of depression.
U Bengals fans are all the same when ur team does good ur behind but soon as Carson Palmer throws over 3 interceptions u guys will have a bench palmer thread.But im sorry lets now get back to the point at hand its now 76 days.TongueirateSho
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Man if u have been a fan that long im suprised u havent killed urself because of depression.

I have been watching the Bengals before most of you on here were even born, SO I have been with them through thick and thin. They will be no more remarks about "suprised u havent killed urself" this no place for it joking or not.
Batpuff Wrote:I have been watching the Bengals before most of you on here were even born, SO I have been with them through thick and thin. They will be no more remarks about "suprised u havent killed urself" this no place for it joking or not.

Like I said, I grew up on the Bengals and doing the Icky Shuffle in back-yard football
yo batpuff, just for further reference, im a cowboys fan. but you dont see me hootin and hollerin about how drew bledsoe and patrick crayton are gonna dominate the nfl, even though id take BOTH of them over johnson and palmer. if chad johnson would learn how to act right then maybe id change my mind. but he is one DUMB....well, football player, and he has ZERO class. maybe if carson palmer wasnt such a wuss and played through an injury or two i might think different of em. maybe if the bungals woulda kept corey dillon i woulda felt different. but you know, the bungals, the staff, the fans, the players, all of em just have no smarts about em, and they continue to be the laughing sotck of the nfl...and i LOVE it...
corndog23 Wrote:yo batpuff, just for further reference, im a cowboys fan. but you dont see me hootin and hollerin about how drew bledsoe and patrick crayton are gonna dominate the nfl, even though id take BOTH of them over johnson and palmer. if chad johnson would learn how to act right then maybe id change my mind. but he is one DUMB....well, football player, and he has ZERO class. maybe if carson palmer wasnt such a wuss and played through an injury or two i might think different of em. maybe if the bungals woulda kept corey dillon i woulda felt different. but you know, the bungals, the staff, the fans, the players, all of em just have no smarts about em, and they continue to be the laughing sotck of the nfl...and i LOVE it...

Now that just shows how much you really do know. We have (as Bengals fans) have never said they were going to dominate the nfl. I guess now that you have Owens who care about nobody but himself thats ok also. Johnson having Zero class what has he ever did but have fun, and call a few DBS out, and backs up his word. And to say that Carson is a wuss when did he ever not play, but I guess you want him out there with a blown out knee now how ignorant is that. Cory Dillon another who was the biggest jerk of them all, Rudi is a much better player and person the Cory ever will be,. And I dont see how you can say that they are the laughing stock of the NFL they have done nothing but improve since Marvin has arrived, but thats ok, now that you have the biggest jerk in the NFL in Owens I guess you will be going to the super bowl.
It is pretty hard to talk about Chad Johnson when you do have Terrell Owens on your team, lol. I hate them both so this argument doesn't really matter to me, lol..
Well at least were proud of the team we support and dont care who knows they we support them.
where did you see in any of my posts where i was talkin about TO? i hate that jerkl...why do you think i said patrick crayton. i dont glorify the jerks on my team, unlike the bungals fans...
Whatever
Carson Palmer led the NFL in three major passing categories - TD passes (32), completion percentage (67.8) and TD-INT differential (32-12)

Palmer's first six starts of the season, combined with his last three starts of 2004, made him only the second passer in NFL history to post nine straight games with a passer rating of 100 or more (Peyton Manning, 2004)

Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh set Bengals records for most receptions (175) and receiving yards (2388) by a duo.
corndog23 Wrote:where did you see in any of my posts where i was talkin about TO? i hate that jerkl...why do you think i said patrick crayton. i dont glorify the jerks on my team, unlike the bungals fans...

Really?? Patrick Crayton?? You are a Bengals bashing idiot. And fire Tubby!!

WHO DEY
L.J. is going to run it down the bungels throut
the bungels are a one dementional team, if carson goes down god help them the rest of the season
Battle Tested Wrote:L.J. is going to run it down the bungels throut
the bungels are a one dementional team, if carson goes down god help them the rest of the season

now that is funny.
Battle Tested Wrote:L.J. is going to run it down the bungels throut

There's only two dimensions to football on offense: running and passing, and, ok, you said Carson, that's one dimension, then Rudi had the seventh highest rushing yards in the NFL and 5th most touchdowns. That's both dimensions on offense covered and they're building a defense and will finally be able to stop people. Good effort though

Oh, and, almost every team would be screwed without their quarterback
Pages: 1 2