•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky's Staff
Strikeout King Wrote:HC/CB: Mark Stoops (FSU)
RC: ????

OC/QB: Neal Brown (Texas Tech)
OL: John Schlarman (Troy)
TE: Vince Marrow (Nebraska)
WR: Dan Hinshaw (Tennessee) ???
RB: Chad Scott (Texas Tech)

DC/LB: DJ Eliot (FSU)
DT: Jimmy Brumbaugh (East Miss CC)
DB/STC: Bradley Peveto (Northwestern St)

First off thanks to King and FBALL for tracking growth and developments for the UK staff hiring...I know there's a few more additions to make, however, the due diligence, speed of, and quality of hires has far exceeded expectation.

Turn around time, resources, and $$$ have been impressive. Congrats to Mitch & Co. for allowing Stoops to get the people he needs/wanted. There is an excitement and optimism surrounding the prospective success of UK Football unlike I've experienced since the Hefty Lefty days and the use of "Air Raid" back then. It's going to be a fun style of football to watch and will keep fans engaged. We now need a high quality SEC worthy defense to protect our leads.

I'm going to give this staff a pre spring ball B+. Next step, and thankfully very active since their hiring, has been recruiting. The next few months will shed more light.

Comparing Stoops to Jones, Tuberville, and Petrino...his kicking their arses as it currently stands with a week-in-a-half advantage. Congrats Coach Stoops and continued success. Might have to buy you a fruit basket for Christmas next year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
UK announced that they have have hired Youngstown State LBer's coach Frank Buffano & he will be UK's Director of Football Operations.
Former Oklahoma on-campus RC Dan Berezowitz has been hired, nothing has been said about what he will be doing but I'm assuming he will be UK RC.
Read on twitter from BleedBlueKentucky.com that there is still a chance that Coley still may come along with another high profile coach. I could't read it because I'm not a member....does anyone have info?
redhound93 Wrote:Read on twitter from BleedBlueKentucky.com that there is still a chance that Coley still may come along with another high profile coach. I could't read it because I'm not a member....does anyone have info?

I don't have any info to that but he also posted about 2 hours ago that if Stoops get's these 2 coaches that Stoops may have a top 25 recruiting class in 2014
The latest on UKs staff:

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-foot...aches.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
8 coaches is a VERY small staff.
saw on twitter that Stoops is close to hiring his last coach, Derrick Ansley from UT.
redhound93 Wrote:saw on twitter that Stoops is close to hiring his last coach, Derrick Ansley from UT.

I don't think it's his last coach but yes it appears Ansley is coming to Kentucky to be Corner's coach
According to coachingsource.com, it said that it would be his final hire.
Unless he's got another coach that has been on the DL then he still has to have a Recruiting coordinator/assistant head coach.

I just DM'd someone on twitter about this very question.
2 more hires have been reported...Tommy Mainord from Texas Tech (WR) and Erik Korem from FSU will be football performance coordinator.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)