Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Notre Dame 22 - USC 13
Ballers Wrote:I was hoping ND would lose because EKFF is acting like a baby about it
gloating and what not lol..

We aren't gloating...

I mean is it a crime that we are enjoying our great season?

You all are ridiculous.
ekff Wrote:^^^ I hate bandwagoners

But u UK fans have no reason to talk.. U all jump on the Bama bandwagon every year...

So I welcome all fans that want to cheer on MY Irish..

Oh im sorry, I thought this was a message board for discussion about sports.
It hurts my feelings that you guys see us as bandwagoners(is that a word?).

Either way, call it as you wish, Bama/Georgia 30+ favorite.
Ive got family that lives up near South Bend and they said that places up thru there were going crazy cause they made it to the ship. My family up there is stoked specially my cuz that is getting recruited for their soccer program up there lol.
I'm no bandwagoner! I've been for ND since I was about 11 or 12 and I'm 34 now. I even have a ND jersey in my closet that I've had for about 10 years and I get it out and wear it during every ND game.
FYI......

I have never stated that Notre Dame was better than Alabama... I do believe Notre Dame is better than Georgia....

But to all UK/SEC fans, all that drives me crazy is that your alls fav team is nothing and just flat out sucks but yet my fav team is 12-0 and ranked #1 in the nation and headed to the National Championship but you all still have so much to say about my Irish.

Everyone knows that the TOP of the SEC is good and Alabama is maybe the best team in the nation but the whole SEC is not that great.... And I cannot believe Bama lost a game but they did and now everyone has to deal with it.

Bama - GREAT
Georgia - Very good
Florida - Very good
LSU - Good
Texas A&M - Good
South Carolina - Good
Mississippi State - Alright (very overrated)
Vandy - Don't suck but not good
Missouri - Sucks
Tennessee - Sucks
Ole Miss - Sucks
Arkansas - Sucks
Auburn - Sucks
Kentucky - Sucks

And

Notre Dame is a very good team

Again, I have been with My Irish through everything. I'm only 25 years old so I was only 1 year old during Notre Dame's last Championship team. So, I was there through the 5-7 2003 year, through the 3-9 2007 year, through the 5-6 2001 year, and through the 6-6 2009 and I never once jumped ship to another team but I was also there through the 10-3 2006, 10-3 2002, 9-3 2000 seasons... I know Notre Dame hasn't won 11 games since 1993 but Notre Dame is 12-0 right now and if they finish 12-1 I will still be here cheering for my Irish.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ekff I swear I thought you were in your 30's.
Ole Miss does not suck.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It hurts my feelings that you guys see us as bandwagoners(is that a word?).

Either way, call it as you wish, Bama/Georgia 30+ favorite.

I HATE Bandwagon fans....

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hxdnntF5Nso/Sc...spoint.bmp]

[Image: http://alexanderjameslu.files.wordpress....onheat.png]
^
Confusednicker:

I think ill do the same with every team that wins this year.