Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) Notre Dame 22 - USC 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like it will be Notre Dame/Bama for all the marbles.

EKFF you wanted this and here it is.
It will be Notre Dame vs. Bama/Georgia for the title.
And it wil be a killing.
I watched tonights game from beginning to end, and ND looks like a grade school team compared to Bama.
It was good to see former Boyle County standout Lamar Dawson playing on a big stage on the tv.
I don't hate ND but how freakin lucky can one team get?
^
There going to need a million 4 leaf clovers to stay within 30 of bama.
Lane Kiffin should be kicked in the nuts repeatedly.
RIUTG, kiss my ass.

Let us enjoy this.
J-Rod Wrote:RIUTG, kiss my ass.

Let us enjoy this.

The fear is already setting in.
ND will beat whatever team SEC team they face! ND defense is the best!
tomorrow EKFF will b going strong on BGR...

Good Night to all...

12-0
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!Confusedinglepar I've been waiting for this day for years. Been a ND fan since I was a little kid and I'm happy they got this thing going in the right direction again. As far as all this domination from Alabama goes, I say don't count your chickens before they hatch. Both teams have a very good defense and they both have a long time to prepare for this game. Everything tells me that this game will be very close and very low scoring.
In all honest I'm not a fan of ND but one of the best if not the best sports movie of all time is Rudy
^
I may be "unamerican" but i didnt care for it that much.
However, im not a movie guy. Love documentaries.
I seen a documentary of ND and loved it, really brought it to life.

I just didnt care much for Rudy though, and now that some say it was a sham, including Montana, i dont know that ill ever look at it the same.
Regardless of who wins the championship, Manti Teo is one of the best, if not the best story in college football this year. Also, kudos to Brian Kelly on getting Notre Dame to the championship game. This is a program that a lot of people thought would never see return to the title game.
^ Agreed!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
There going to need a million 4 leaf clovers to stay within 30 of bama.

Texas AM owns Bama!
FBALL Wrote:Lane Kiffin should be kicked in the nuts repeatedly.

Definately a stupid move, karma is a b*tch! Kiffen=Carroll, both are garbage.
I was hoping ND would lose because EKFF is acting like a baby about it
gloating and what not lol..
Well, I predicted this.

They did have a descent schedule, not an SEC schedule, but a pretty good one. ND did a good job going undefeated.

The thing is, if they face Georgia they will get beat easily, and if they face Bama it will be a stomping.

When I predicted mid-season who would be in the national championship game I said Florida and Notre Dame. Half right and close to getting the other right. I knew Notre Dame would make it, but I knew once they had to play one of the for real best teams in the nation, they will get stomped.
Love how all of these ND fans come out of the wood work.
Ballers Wrote:I was hoping ND would lose because EKFF is acting like a baby about it
gloating and what not lol..

A baby, u ass...

I've waited my whole life for this... When ur a real fan like I am it means a lot... I was there through the bad times and have took so much shit over the years... So if being a real fan makes me a baby then so be it.. I'm not like 90% of the people on here I have 1 team and 1 team only and I always have..
Ballers Wrote:Love how all of these ND fans come out of the wood work.

Tends to happen when a team wins for the first time in 30 years.
Once your irrelevent, people stay hidden.
^^^ I hate bandwagoners

But u UK fans have no reason to talk.. U all jump on the Bama bandwagon every year...

So I welcome all fans that want to cheer on MY Irish..
ND us 5-1 against BAMA!
Well I have never been a ND fan! They were very lucky this year that Pitt didn't have a decent kicker or they would have got beat. For the record I'm not an SEC guy was hoping this year an SEC team would not play for the title but now I hope an SEC team wins. For the record if ND was playing the devil and his angels I would root for the devil!!
Congrats Irish.

No one can take that from you, ND deserved to be the title game. You guys enjoy the next month. However, you ND fans knows your chances of winning against a team like Bama is slim. People were talking all week how bad USC D was and ND couldnt push those redzone trips in for TDS. If you struggle to score TDs against teams like BYU, Purdue, and a struggling USC team than you know you wont be able to score enough points on D like Bama's.

If cheering for the SEC in the title game makes me a bandwagon than so be it. If it was basketball an Vandy vs Ohio St, I'd cheer for Vandy. If it was baseball LSU vs Washington State, I'd cheer for LSU. Some of you people at like since our team sucks (UK) we dont have the right to watch the game and cheer for the team we want.

Btw if I was a bandwagon fan than I think I would jumped ships long time ago on the Titans (Never won a superbowl).
FBALL Wrote:Lane Kiffin should be kicked in the nuts repeatedly.

He was the best weapon that ND had last night.
ND has played 9 teams that are bowl eligible. Bama has played 5. Georgia has played 4.
ND is 5-1 against Bama!
Pages: 1 2