Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Bobby Petrino to Tennessee
Shady Grady Wrote:I feel like that guy in "The Waterboy". WE SUCK AGAIN!!! How they can stand back and let UT hire Petrino is unreal. Baggage or no baggage, Cal had some too. It appears to have straightened out. The fact is Barnhart already has one of his cronies in mind and it don't matter who we want. It will end up being somebody like Cutcliff. I know he is going to either hire some retread or someone who has not proved he can win in the SEC. Write it down: If he hires someone along the line that I think he will, my four tickets will NOT be renewed. We, as ticket holders, need to send a message. There is no way we should be paying $3,000 for four tickets for such a pitiful product and a pitiful attitude toward football. If he don't hit a home run, I'm done, and I challenge all season ticket holders to do the same. It's time to speak up and let Barnhart hear us!!!!!

Gave my tickets up two years ago after 30years. Said I never step foot in that Stadium again as long as that DUMBASS BARNHEAD was AD.
Strikeout King Wrote:You and Gut have already been dreaming.

But we were DREAMING BIG.
^ Dreaming for something that isn't coming true!!
No worries on the twitter end King....good news is Cutliff is out of the mix...he says he is staying at Duke...this verified by the Knoxville news sources!
Cutcliffe was out of the picture last week
Matt Jones tweeted that Tennessee was NOT hiring Petrino......Well which one is it, They are or they aren't.
Spirit100 Wrote:No worries on the twitter end King....good news is Cutliff is out of the mix...he says he is staying at Duke...this verified by the Knoxville news sources!

That Cutcliff was in the picture should tell you something.
Strikeout King Wrote:Matt Jones tweeted that Tennessee was NOT hiring Petrino......Well which one is it, They are or they aren't.

You have to watch your sources closely Confusedhh:

If you think Petrino is out of the mix for the UK job already, your crazy.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You have to watch your sources closely Confusedhh:

Gut you aint using your Shabazz source are you.Confusednicker:
insideinfo Wrote:Gut you aint using your Shabazz source are you.Confusednicker:

He was right.....Confusednicker:

He made me look stupid for 6 months, but in the end, hes reliable.

But no, im hearing this from MULTIPLE people.

The boosters want Petrino.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You have to watch your sources closely Confusedhh:

He's not coming to Kentucky. I would bet money on that.......how about an Avatar bet gut. I say Petrino isn't coming you say he his. Who ever is wrong get's an avatar of the winner's choice and he must keep it for 2 months
Strikeout King Wrote:He's not coming to Kentucky. I would bet money on that.......how about an Avatar bet gut. I say Petrino isn't coming you say he his. Who ever is wrong get's an avatar of the winner's choice and he must keep it for 2 months

Hold on there slick willy.
I never said Petrino was coming to UK for sure.
Ive only said that if UK was smart, which there not in most cases, they would hire Petrino because the rest of the coaches suck.

There is a big push from boosters to get Petrino in at UK, but not once have i said Petrino was coming to UK. Ive just said thats who i want.

I would never leave a wager on Barney.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He was right.....Confusednicker:

I've been hearing for two weeks that a lot of boosters want Petrino,but is it the right booster?
Unless he's changed over the past year, If UK was smart they'd stay away from Petrino....We don't need someone who's gonna be here 2 or 3 years and up and leave. Like I said it doesn't matter who the new coach is that comes in won't win right away Kentucky is gonna in a rebuilding year for the next 2 or so years.
insideinfo Wrote:I've been hearing for two weeks that a lot of boosters want Petrino,but is it the right booster?

Theirs a lot of people that are wanting Petrino to come to Kentucky including the Football Boosters.....I think that the only way that Kentucky should hire Petrino is if all the other coaches say No.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I definitely wont be a UK football fan if this happens, becuase that means were stuck with one of the other guys.
You all will be amazed how fast he'll turn things around at Tennessee while were sitting up here watching 3 and 4 win seasons again.

We need to offer him a lot of money, NOW!
That is ok you can just come and join all the smart people and root for ND
Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He was right.....Confusednicker:

Oh you've looked stupid for much longer than 6 months.

You served that one up.
Tennessee will still be on probation from Kiffin. They are not going to bring in someone that makes him look like a alter boy. Petrino will not be at Tennessee or Kentucky.

Peterson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:Theirs a lot of people that are wanting Petrino to come to Kentucky including the Football Boosters.....I think that the only way that Kentucky should hire Petrino is if all the other coaches say No.

And then they still won't hire him.
^ If they push hard enough Kentucky won't have a choice but to hire him
insideinfo Wrote:I've been hearing for two weeks that a lot of boosters want Petrino,but is it the right booster?

Yes.
FBALL Wrote:Oh you've looked stupid for much longer than 6 months.

You served that one up.

The winner always prevail in the end.
Petrino has about as much of a shot here as he does of being elected Governer of Arkansas.
^
Its still a shot.
Peterson is a non existent one.
[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-flo3j8UPUzA/UJ...etrino.jpg]

"Hire me. I can win. Thats all that matters."
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-flo3j8UPUzA/UJ...etrino.jpg]

"Hire me. I can win. Thats all that matters."

And what he really was thinking.

"Hire me. I will use your program for my own personal gain and watch the remnants burn."
^
Confusednicker:

Once again, after all the debate, the guy will come in an win more games in 3 years then the rest of the coaches could in 7.

Who cares if he leaves after 3 years, he will win games. Then we can look for another good coach.
Once again he would not. He is damaged goods.

Peterson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'