Poll: Cooper @ Harlan County who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
72.22%
Cooper
27.78%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper @ Harlan County 11-23-2012
Filthy Animal Wrote:So pumped for today!!!!!... Go get it seniors!!.... Every football pump up song is running through my head this mornin!....I'm surrounded by Christmas decorations, but when I close my eyes, all I see is our field!... A score board surrounded by smoke from the cannon!.... I hear horns and cheers!.... I see the arms of a Ref being held high!.... I see our boys rushing the field!

I can feel the win!!!!

Go Back Bears!!!!!!!!!

[IMG][Image: http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l597...rdance.gif][/IMG]

I can feel it coming in the air tonight oh Lord...and I've been waiting for this moment all my life....oh Lord. Can you feel it coming in the air tonight..oh Lord oh Lord!
These posts are getting so emotional that I'm considering passing the collection plate!!!

BearPaw, after yesterday, I can't fit into my jaguar suit!!
Wink
ITS FEEDING TIME IN THE MOUNTAINS. JAGUAR MEDIUM RARE. GO BLACK BEARS. Hope everyone has a safe trip.:popcorn:
Granny Bear Wrote:These posts are getting so emotional that I'm considering passing the collection plate!!!

BearPaw, after yesterday, I can't fit into my jaguar suit!!
Wink

Shucks!
Black (Bear) Friday is here! Go Harlan County!
Game day!!!!!!!!

Let's go Bears! Too excited to do shopping. I'll do some in Bowling Green. Let's go to the big show!
Mama Bear Wrote:Game day!!!!!!!!

Let's go Bears! Too excited to do shopping. I'll do some in Bowling Green. Let's go to the big show!

I like your thinking.
Bears have the muscle up front to play with the boys from the north. They play a style built for playoff football. Control the clock and field position is what they are all about. They will punish you and if you make a mistake they will take it to the house.
Gameday

Go Bears!!!!!
5.5 hours , let the game begin!!
I want to hear the john deaton song!!
Daddycat27 Wrote:5.5 hours , let the game begin!!

5 hours to go!
Good Luck tonight Bears!!!!!!! I'm in Richmond, but will be watching online and will be there in spirit, screaming my head off. Do what you do and kick some butt!!!!!!!!!!!
well time to get going to Harlan for the big game. Good luck Black Bears whip some Jag butt!!!! see yall there!!! Best wishes from all of Panther Nation
Good luck to both teams tonight.
Should be a fun one.
I guess the crowd is rocking in the new stadium about right now, waiting as the last minutes tick off until game time.

Go, Black Bears!!!
Granny Bear and Mountain family,

Counting on you all to keep your boys picked up and on a good foot...Coopers victory tonight was well earned and they are thankful and blessed to come out of Harlan alive...

It's a game of football to be put in perspective. And if HC had won I'd ask for a ride to WKU and would have enjoyed it with you win or lose.

Chins up Black Bear nation, great effort, class, and determination.

An objective fan from NKY!
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)