Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want at UK?
I do watch movies and whatnot but I never heard of Goldfinger, I've heard of Goldmember but that's a silly comedy
Then you don't know ***** Galore.

You need a Martini. "Shaken. Not Stirred ".
footballfever Wrote:That would be 19 wins a year. Thats pretty D@^^ good right there.

Thats how good he is...

Better question is....how long did it take you to count up all those years and add together the wins? Confusednicker:
double post.
For me, Petrino's actions were made even worse by the way he handled those situations. He,blatantly, lied to Uof L and denied meeting with Auburn. He quit on the Atlanta Falcons and didn't finish the season. He got caught in a scandal at Arkansas with a 25 year old, who is hot, but he is a married man. These are not the actions of a man that is supposed to be a leader. He is a proven winner, but he is also a proven liar, a proven coward and a proven adulterer and those are not characteristics that young men should be exposed to.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thats how good he is...

Better question is....how long did it take you to count up all those years and add together the wins? Confusednicker:

Sources told him to do the math.
Makes you wonder if Mitch already knows who is our next coach.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:double post.

Bout as long as it took you to double postConfusednicker:
^
Confusednicker:

I just hope fball makes the right choice.
He is AD at UK ya know ...
If I were it would be the right decision.
worker1 Wrote:For me, Petrino's actions were made even worse by the way he handled those situations. He,blatantly, lied to Uof L and denied meeting with Auburn. He quit on the Atlanta Falcons and didn't finish the season. He got caught in a scandal at Arkansas with a 25 year old, who is hot, but he is a married man. These are not the actions of a man that is supposed to be a leader. He is a proven winner, but he is also a proven liar, a proven coward and a proven adulterer and those are not characteristics that young men should be exposed to.

ding....ding....ding.....ding.....ding.......show him what he's won Bob.....way to hit the nail on the head! :BigLaugh:
FBALL Wrote:Sources told him to do the math.

I can finally make my stand on the sources comment, becuase mine were right!
Shabazz is now ruled ineligble, just like i told you he would be.
Thats the reason Cal quit going after him.
The oh so great feeling of BOOM.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I can finally make my stand on the sources comment, becuase mine were right!
Shabazz is now ruled ineligble, just like i told you he would be.
Thats the reason Cal quit going after him.
The oh so great feeling of BOOM.

Your never going to live that one down. It's just too much fun.

BAZINGA
What's the latest on the search?
Petrino
FBALL Wrote:Your never going to live that one down. It's just too much fun.

BAZINGA

Its great to be right.....
Strikeout King Wrote:What's the latest on the search?

We lay in wait and amuse ourselves with talk of movies we like or dislike.

Caddyshack, Pink Panther, or both?
Old school Peter Sellers Pink Panther!
Old Peter Sellars Pink Panther
Were just waiting to see how Barnhead screws it up.
And for movies I saw the new 007 last night, probably the best one yet.
insideinfo Wrote:And for movies I saw the new 007 last night, probably the best one yet.

It is pretty damn good. :Thumbs:
Never seen 007 any of them.
Strikeout King Wrote:Rich Rod is atop of Mitch Barnhart's list

http://vaughtsviews.com/speculation-on-r...ial-flaws/

He has already proved he can't coach bigboy football.See FBALL I told you we could not attract decent coach and we be at the bottom of the barrel looking.Tell that dumbass BARNHEAD to go get Petrino.
runitupthegut Wrote:never seen 007 any of them.

gut you have been deprived.
I would like to see everyone go out and support the seniors this game. Give Joker a great hand and wish him the best. Joker has invested alot of time in the program lets take the high road and show the next candidate that we will support him in a positive manor through thick and thin. Go Cats!!!
insideinfo Wrote:gut you have been deprived.

I just cant get in to them.
Ive heard Bill Cowher has been seen in Lex.
I was told by a very unreliable source Petrino was seen at Pure Gold driving a motorscooter in a hunters orange jump suit! ;>