Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you want at UK?
my suggestion is Larry Kehres for the UK job . Who would you suggest Mitch hires ?:pondering:
I've said on every other thread and I will say it in this one. Call Peterson and Sumlin and offer them the keys to Fort Knox.

Only after that if the either of those cant be bought then start looking at The rest.

Not the scumbag.
Hmmmmmm.

Let me think.....

There are several threads on this.....

Going to be a tough one.....

I know.......

PETRINO!
FBALL Wrote:I've said on every other thread and I will say it in this one. Call Peterson and Sumlin and offer them the keys to Fort Knox.

Only after that if the either of those cant be bought then start looking at The rest.

Not the scumbag.

There is a better chance they will call Petrino than Peterson.
Leave that Boise non sense where it is.
Playing North Montana State for 9 of the games every year is different than the SEC.

Sumlin....Confusednicker:

PETRINO!
Petrino is NOT coming.
Only an idiot would laugh at the thought of Sumlin being the coach,
^
Spoken for
Sonny Dykes!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
get coach Haywood, and Duddley be his defense cord,lol
Bobby Pruett
It's ok to dream about Petrino coming but in reality we must face the fact that Petrino WILL NOT be on the Kentucky sidelines next year.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Bobby Pruett

Lol.
Strikeout King Wrote:It's ok to dream about Petrino coming but in reality we must face the fact that Petrino WILL NOT be on the Kentucky sidelines next year.

If there were a chance would you be for it?

Lets assume Barney says he will interview Petrino and the list had been cut down to Petrino, Kirby, Cutliff, and Dykes. Who would you want?
FBALL Wrote:I've said on every other thread and I will say it in this one. Call Peterson and Sumlin and offer them the keys to Fort Knox.

Not the scumbag.
Agree with those two but Kingsbury might get a call too if they go the coordinator route.
Gut I'd go with any of them but Petrino because he's still the same. Having affairs, leaving schools after a year and this and that. I'm pretty sure Mitch has made it clear that Petrino wasn't even in discussions
^
Does UK have the option to be picky.
A growing population of fans will become even more restless with a bad hire. Those other guys just wont be able to turn the program around like Petrino. If you want wins, and want them now, like UK needs, then Petrino should be a shoe in.
So you would want a guy ghat will win immediately and leave in a year and give the University a bad name like he has his past schools then hire someone that will build a solid program? Don't say that Petrino is the only one who can win because that's wrong theirs a lot of coaches that have won and will continue to win
1.Kirby Smart
2.Gus Malzahn
3.Sonny Dykes.
Strikeout King Wrote:Gut I'd go with any of them but Petrino because he's still the same. Having affairs, leaving schools after a year and this and that. I'm pretty sure Mitch has made it clear that Petrino wasn't even in discussions

He has never left a school after 1 year as a head coach. He did leave Atlanta before his first season was over. Which wouldn't have been so bad if he had waited till the season was over. Hey I see nothing wrong with stripper poles in the locker room.Confusednicker:
^ I was exaggerating LOL
^I'm gonna say deep down you want Petrino as bad as gut...
Smart is the best choice imo.
Downtown10 Wrote:^I'm gonna say deep down you want Petrino as bad as gut...

He has to be the politcally correct one Confusednicker:

He knows he wants it.
Strikeout King Wrote:So you would want a guy ghat will win immediately and leave in a year and give the University a bad name like he has his past schools then hire someone that will build a solid program? Don't say that Petrino is the only one who can win because that's wrong theirs a lot of coaches that have won and will continue to win

He will win. But you dont know that he would leave.
He built Lville and left for a higher paying gig. You cant blame him for that. If the NFL would have called Joker, he would have been gone as well.
Petrino would have stayed at Arkansas if he wouldnt have been doing the nasty, another thing you cant blame him for, she was hot.

All in all, he doesnt ditch jobs like many of you claim, he left one to go to the NFL, left the NFL because he knew he was a college coach, and would have been at Arkansas for years had the scandal not broke.

We need him. We need wins.
MVP2 Wrote:1.Kirby Smart
2.Gus Malzahn
3.Sonny Dykes.

Of that group ill take door #2.
Butch Jones
Rich Fraud
Dana Holgarsen
I actually like Butch Jones.

You can keep Holgarsen.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:He will win. But you dont know that he would leave.
He built Lville and left for a higher paying gig. You cant blame him for that. If the NFL would have called Joker, he would have been gone as well.
Petrino would have stayed at Arkansas if he wouldnt have been doing the nasty, another thing you cant blame him for, she was hot.

All in all, he doesnt ditch jobs like many of you claim, he left one to go to the NFL, left the NFL because he knew he was a college coach, and would have been at Arkansas for years had the scandal not broke.

We need him. We need wins.

He's has never stayed at any program that he's been at no longer than 3 years and he's out the door, If he came here, he wouldn't stay that long before he left.

I'd take the low route and hire someone that's gonna stay here a long long time and win instead of win now and look for a new coach in a few years.
You can't blame the scumbag for not staying in one place to long. With his history of behavior somebody would probably kill him if he hung around.