Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky team and top players
There are many, many opportunities for players
#12 QB/ S for Butler Co. Middle School; just an overall athlete. 6-2, 170

first year to ever run the Spread offense, helped BCMS to an undefeated 14-0 season. Rex also plays baseball, and basketball. This being all so new for BCMS; on Monday day after the championship he reported for basketball practice.
Sorry Coach4life, I was just going by what I had heard. I knew they needed to get them in soon thoough
The Kentucky Team this year should have alot of talent.
Southern Pulaski
40-DE/TE
21-RB
73-OL
91-OL
15-WR/DB (7th grader)

Belfry
44-TE/DE
40-LB
66-OL/DL
61-OL/DL
10-DB

Corbin
11-QB/DB
28-RB/DB
85-WR
9-LB

Meece
20-RB

New Harlan
40-LB

Union
QB, RB, and they had physical LB

These are just a few that I am familiar with that would represent KY well. I also know Northern Pulaski has several great athletes, but I couldn't give names or numbers. As well as Bell and Knox having a couple kids. I also think Pikeville has a couple nice looking athletes.
Bell Co.
32 RB/LB Collett

Southern Pulaski
40/44 FB/DE Floyd Fannin
21 RB/LB William Lemmon
73 OT/DT Brandon Mayfield
95 OT/DT Austin Daulton
15 WR/DB Danny Butt

I too think KY should have a strong team for both 7th and 8th grade.

GO TEAM KENTUCKY!!! :Cheerlead
The kids you put from Belfry are
44 Cole Bentley DE TE
40 Austin Hall LB RB
66 Caleb Whitt DNG OG
61 Austin Dotson DT Ot
10 Camron Catron SS QB

Think we have a couple of more that could be mentioned in the race.
32 Ray Horton, I know some say is is undersize for the D line but thats what they said about his brother, David Jones when he played D back for the Kentucky Wildcats for 4 years, just a few years ago. Plus we have several more athletes that would be worth consideration.
From what i seen at the state tournament and the try outs, we have several great players in the state, Cant wait for practice to see all these athletes on the same field. Who knows maybe they can go over to commonwealth sat and play for UK, I know we wouldnt do any worse, or let the defensive side of the ball go to Morgantown and help the D out up there. All jokes aside I think we could make a serious run at the title. Hope everyone is getting excited over this bunch of kids.
Congrats, to all the kids who made the state and east/west allstar teams. We had five 7th graders from Southern and three 8th graders. I've been told that made Team KY. My grandson was one of the luck ones on the 7th grade.WOO HOO!!! Sorry just had to let that out.lol
Where can you find the roster?
I don't know, the coach pulled the players out of class and told them and gave them the paper work according to my grandson.
All Coaches should have notified all students who were selected today. If not today then it should be tomorrow, as they have to get some paperwork filled out before they can practice saturday.
When will they post the roster for everyone to see?
Well the final roster I would think would be posted after Saturday. This is due to there being tryouts (8th grade is INVITATION ONLY) this saturday (Nov. 17)
QB on Kcms's 7th grade football team is going to be a beast he was a 6th grader
After seeing the All-State selections I have no faith that they will be capable of selecting the best possible players...I guarantee after they select their FBU$, and buddies kids up. I could EASILY get a team together and crush'em... If you need a scrimmage Hit me up..
South Sider what makes you say that? Who was left off the All state list that you believe should be on the list over another kid?
Anything on East vs West teams?
SouthSider Wrote:After seeing the All-State selections I have no faith that they will be capable of selecting the best possible players...I guarantee after they select their FBU$, and buddies kids up. I could EASILY get a team together and crush'em... If you need a scrimmage Hit me up..

Which team? 7th, Div.1, Div.2, or Div.3? Whom would you move off of the list to put your kid on? Honest and fair questions. If your going to whine over it, you should atleast give input on who you would take out an put back in place. I watched most of the finals game..Sat. and Sun. Pretty dang good athletes out there.:popcorn:
SouthSider Wrote:After seeing the All-State selections I have no faith that they will be capable of selecting the best possible players...I guarantee after they select their FBU$, and buddies kids up. I could EASILY get a team together and crush'em... If you need a scrimmage Hit me up..

You may not know this but this same stuff went on last year. I followed the FBU TEAM through Ihigh just because Paintsville had two players on that 8th grade team. I can tell you right now the people at KYMSFA know what they are doing in the selection process. All you have to do is look at what they accomplished, they won all their divisional playoff games and went on the National Championship playoffs in Texas. Not too bad in my book for KY football at the middle school level representing our state that is thought of more of a basketball or baseball state and also if I'm not mistaken there were 40 states competing for the National Championship and the KY team finished
3rd in the nation.
You may want to give those guys a break on who makes it and who doesn't because it obvious they know talent and where to use it. Just sayin'. Best of luck this year to the KY FBU TEAM, you guys have some big shoes to fill not to mention the expectations considering last years success.
S.Pulaski 8th RB William Lemon...
N.Pulaski 8th WR Jake Johnson..
CAL D2 8th RB Christian Babin
Radio silence from anyone in the know why he was left off All State. Offensive MVP for Semis and Finals D2
Was he just left off of the all-state? Did he make the all-star team? It would seem like they would select him to be on at least one of the all-star teams. I know that if they would have made a 1st and 2nd team all-state or picked more than one kid at each position it may have been better. But I know these guys get out and see the talent and select from there.
Y and don't know yet. I know these guys do best they can in seeing everyone but I was under impression it was based on his play in the tourney. I know the D2 RB selected was on Tm KY 7th gr last yr so I'm sure is a beast as are all the AS selections. But they went out in 2nd rd vs Belfry. C had 85+ yds on them. I was just a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong we enjoyed the KYMSFA experience as we did last yr. You did get the feel of true "southern" football. Belfry's crowd was GREAT!!
#17 From farnsley is amazing he plays TE/OLB/WR/DE hes one of the best 7th graders in kentucky
who from pike County is on the all state team?
Belfry All StateTongueirateSho
SS Cameron Catron
LB Austin Hall
DL Ray Hortan
K Austin Woolum
DE Cole Bentley

Team Ky Members 8th
Cole Bentley
Cameron Catron
Austin Hall

Team Ky 7th
Tavion Hunter
Preston Stump

Team Ky 6th
Ben Bentley
Grayson Cook
Christian Long
Dalton Yates
Chase Oliver

East West Game
Ray Horton
Andrew Fletcher
Austin Woolum

East West 7th
Avery Browning
Morgan Preston

This was the list of Belfry Boys that we was given on all the states teams.
Looks like we are going to have two more 6th on Team Ky but not confirmed yet.

Hoping that Jordan Scott from Pikeville makes it on the Team Ky. Great kid and awesome athlete, would make a great lineman for the Ky squad. Gunner Slone from Johnson Central should be picked up on the Team Ky as a linebacker but not heard anything yet on him either.
Gunner Slone did make the team also Noah Frisby from Johnson County.
Looks as though Pike Co. and Belfry in particular are going to be well represented with all these athletes making it .Congrats!!