Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Whitley County 11/2
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:I too was at the scrimmage. PC scored on play #10 of their first 10 play possession. Whitley scored three times on their first possession. PC did not score on their second possession, Whitley scored twice on their third possession, PC (I think) scored once one their third possession and WC secured once. Then they did special teams, then JV, then one more possession each of varsity.

And what does all of that have to do with the game on Friday?

It would seem as if some are looking ahead and assuming that it will be Whitley vs Pulaski which has very little to do with the game tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I actually hope i'm wrong.....But I see Whitley winning this one 35-7
hoops_town Wrote:I actually hope i'm wrong.....But I see Whitley winning this one 35-7

Here is my prediction Hoops, NL 28 - WC 21.
fence jumper Wrote:I am glad RIUTG aint a bell co. fan hate to see the stuff that he would put on here if he was for a good football team my goodness.whitley really what have they done...i will tell u nothing.

This is what i've been trying to say all along. I'll give Whitley credit for being pretty solid for some time now, but they are far from being an elite team with the likes of Bell Co. and Boyle Co as RIUTG leads one to believe. I remember a year ago when all we heard was how district 8 would sweep district 7. Then we all watched Southwestern destroy Whitley, then beat Perry Central, and knock off the unbeatable Black Bears!
I've watched Whitley a couple of times this season and they are a physical, strong football team, but they are so predictable and one dimensional that they will not beat a very good team. Whitley beats who they are supposed to beat and lose to the very good teams......just like always.