Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pikeville pike central combined
Lord no, that would proably be the worst combination of schools that you could put together around here.....
i think it would be fun to see it happen
OOOOOO would it be fun to see Pike central and Pikeville kids getting shot every day cause thats what it would be
POOFACE Wrote:Dear Mr. Hugene Hole or cole, whatever. You want to talk Pikeville football, well let's talk. I was in High school back in the day, pretty decent athlete from a much better high school not PCC and I would get about two to three calls a week offering me free tuition amoung other things to come and play for the almighty Pikeville high school. Much the case for the Honaker twins. Why did they really come up there..Hum let's think free tuition, paid day-care for their mother, cell phones....see who's name their cell phones are really in. Also the promise of transportation etc. And the sad thing is this is just the tip of the iceberg..The honest story about Pikeville football is that they have never...never won anything region state etc., with only Pikeville players. The talent of Pikeville is not in the city, the number of athletes is just not there. How many of these terrible county kidshas Pikeville plead for in their existence? What about the Howards. When Paul was at Pikeville, what special privileges did he receive. Pikeville does a good job at making football players, but after they graduate where does all these great athletes go. Pikeville for the most part turns their back on most of the players that leave there. JI Joplin for instance.. Could have gotten a scholly out of high school, but no help from anyone within the school. Tell me Pikeville footbal is what it use to be in the 90's and 80's. Over the past decade the programs at Pikeville have been in a downward spiral. Not the same school, not the same support. PCC is terrible at most sports, but at least the athletic department is on the up and up and not weathering away. I'm tired of talking crap to you Pikeville &*&..hey I'm a big fan of the Panthers followed them for years, Doug Powers, JI, Jason Anderson all were great players to name a few, but when you make arguments based on JV games etc...where's the argument? Pikeville is a good 1a school, but no longer great, never will be...PCC may never be good, but the school holds much more promise than Pikeville who chooses to run off one of the best coaches in the mountains.

First of all I have to say that i enjoy your post. Second i would have to ask...What exactly is the point.....This thread is about Pville and PCC combining...Not about any kind of recruiting or how much talent each team has.

Also, If, If, If, If, If, If, If the Honaker story/gossip that you just told is even remotely true.......WHO CARES......You can't sit there and tell me that a lot of other school do the same thing....Despit the norths great feeder programs...They still proly recruit. Also....You don't think back in "the day" that pikeville didn't recruit????? what the (*^*(&^()*...You have got to be crazy if you think that....More recruiting went on then than goes on now for sure.......
I've seen 3 maybe 4 posts on the actual topic of this thread. And it has went for two pages. That's not a good ratio, so this is goin to be locked.