Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt at Kentucky 11/3
No call on endzone pass !
Strikeout King Wrote:SD you don't like it you don't have to read it, no one said it was just for you

So who in the hell is it for? YOU!!!!!!!! I'm not reading it, just like everyone else! Who the hell needs play by play when it's on national television - Please raise your hand. Discuss the game, but play by play???????

Confusederiously:
oh well
NOT EVERYONE HAS ESPN U.......You can only get it on satellite or on the web......Like I said you don't have to read them.......
Penalties are just killing Kentucky....I think Vandy has like 2 penalties and the rest are on UK
If Towels could stay healthy & in the game things would be better. Ky seems to play better when he is in.
Strikeout King Wrote:NOT EVERYONE HAS ESPN U.......You can only get it on satellite or on the web......Like I said you don't have to read them.......

Umm, HAVE YOU READ ALL THE RESPONSES TO THE INQUIRY I MADE TO everyone to reply back for WHO NEEDS play by play????? Hunh? Have you?????
I am sorry, but let me ask EVERYONE again, who needs play by play? Please respond if you need it!

Thank you,

Wink
Looks like they are letting Vandy get by with alot on coverage.
Still cant find any words to read on her yet but its not for lack of effort on my part. I dont but if he wants or likes doing it whats it hurting.
She is nice,lol
SD I've always done it, don't like it go somewhere else where someone actually cares what you have to say
charliez Wrote:She is nice,lol

She is speechless Wink But I'm looking for words on HER too Confusednicker:
Who are you all talking about?
Dont worry about her, just keep up the good work with play by play...
nevermind I know who you all are talking about.....Confusednicker:
still 34-0 Vandy coming up on 11 to play
40 yard field goal is good by Vandy

4th 8:05

Vandy 37-0
48 yard field goal by Vandy is good

4th 3:14

Vandy 40-0