Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt at Kentucky 11/3
Here comes another beat down.
Vandy by 7. LOW scoring game.
LWC It should be worse than that. Vandy defeated Mizzou at Mizzou and well Mizzou spanked Kentucky at Mizzou.

Vandy takes it 42-14
Going to this one probably. I don't know why I go to watch us get killed, but I go anyways. Meh, maybe UK will show up and make it close at least, but I doubt it. Vandy will probably run all over us.

Hey, at least we have Samford... 2-10 will likely be our record at the end of the season.
[Image:

]
I had Season tickets since 1980, gave them up two years ago.Will not go back until Barnhead is gone.
I hope the beat down is as bad as the girl looks good in the pic S King!! Let's get a good coach! Don't want a miracle, will settle for a good coach with some ability!
Vandy 74
UK 0

Where exactly did all the Joker supporters go?
Why even make this thread????????????????? We all know UK is going to lose and if by some miracle they do win BIG F*****G DEAL it's still just VANDY! I went to the JC vs Belfry HS game last night and both teams have better football coachs than UK does! Both have more experience than Joker both have much higher IQ's and both have studied the game more!!!!!!!! The only reason Joker got the coaching job in the first place is because he kissed the right butts a perfect example of this was when he fired Jimmy Heggins who's was Bobby Bowden's line coach and replaced him with Joe B. Hall's son-in-law Mike Dummers! I am SICK of this Stupid B*****D JOKER! There is 100 HS coachs in KY that are better, smarter and more prepared that JOKER the POT SMOKER!
Vandy by two touchdowns. Send the Bat signal. The Joker is killing us.
Vandy to receive

Vandy returns the kick to their own 29
Pass by Vandy is incomplete
Pass incomplete by Vandy 2 & 10 after they got the 1st down
another 1st down Vandy
Stacy on the carry for Vandy, gain of 3

2 & 7
3rd down Vandy
1st down Vandy
4th down Vandy
Vandy goes for it on 4th down, pass complete for a Vandy TD.

XP - good

1st 10:41

Vandy 7-0
Sanders returns the kick to the UK 15
2 & 12 after loss of 2
George get's about 2

3 & 10
Pass complete for a 1st down UK
George with the carry, gain of 4

2 & 6
Pass complete close to a first down

Flags - holding on UK, 10 yard penalty from spot of foul, 2nd down