Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best O and D formations
In your opnion, what is your fav. Offense and Defense formations to run out of? Eye or Ace.... 4-4 or 5-3? :?:
My fav formation to watch on O is Shotgun with two backs. Fave D is the 3-4.
I just love the "Pirate Wishbone" formation
BelfryPride Wrote:I just love the "Pirate Wishbone" formation

Hahah I had a funny feeling you would put that lol
i dont really know about offense but on D definetly the 3-5-3
who doesnt like wishbone formation, especially when you have Jones and Howard back there.
Any running type of O is good when u have runners like Jones and Howard
wishbone
I did not think there was anything else,,except the Wing-T.. MAN I need to get out more I guess. When did all of these other offenses come about,, just recentlyI guess I have been on vacation for a week.
Just funny for ya
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
4-3 defense

5 wide shotgun formation or the power I-offense
5 wide with a versatile QB who has good accuracy. And on Defense..I like a 4-4..So much you can do with a 4-4..Disguise it in so many ways!
So many Stunts and blitzes you can do out of a 4-4!
The 4-4 because they come out Double tight, You can walk up to a 6-2. You can also go to a 50 by walking up a backside backer. 4-4 is the best base D, It alows you to have multiple looks. Teams go spread or power you can automatically adjust to it.
3-4 is a great D also, Outside ends are actually outside backers walked up in 9's. Looks just like a 5-2 but quicker containment on the edge.
The best Defense is the 3-5 hard to block
the best Offense wing-t
My favorite offense is 2 recievers to each side and a rb in the shotgun with the qb like Somerset runs (Seminole formation) and also the pro and flex I for runs.

My favorite defense is 4-3
panthereuphoria Wrote:i dont really know about offense but on D definetly the 3-5-3
its 3-3-5..and yes thats a good d
dfblackcat53 Wrote:its 3-3-5..and yes thats a good d

dosent West Virgina run that defense? Im pretty sure they do
They do and they have MASTERED IT!