Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best O and D formations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In your opnion, what is your fav. Offense and Defense formations to run out of? Eye or Ace.... 4-4 or 5-3? :?:
My fav formation to watch on O is Shotgun with two backs. Fave D is the 3-4.
I just love the "Pirate Wishbone" formation
BelfryPride Wrote:I just love the "Pirate Wishbone" formation

Hahah I had a funny feeling you would put that lol
i dont really know about offense but on D definetly the 3-5-3
who doesnt like wishbone formation, especially when you have Jones and Howard back there.
Any running type of O is good when u have runners like Jones and Howard
wishbone
I did not think there was anything else,,except the Wing-T.. MAN I need to get out more I guess. When did all of these other offenses come about,, just recentlyI guess I have been on vacation for a week.
Just funny for ya
4-3 defense

5 wide shotgun formation or the power I-offense
5 wide with a versatile QB who has good accuracy. And on Defense..I like a 4-4..So much you can do with a 4-4..Disguise it in so many ways!
So many Stunts and blitzes you can do out of a 4-4!
The 4-4 because they come out Double tight, You can walk up to a 6-2. You can also go to a 50 by walking up a backside backer. 4-4 is the best base D, It alows you to have multiple looks. Teams go spread or power you can automatically adjust to it.
3-4 is a great D also, Outside ends are actually outside backers walked up in 9's. Looks just like a 5-2 but quicker containment on the edge.
The best Defense is the 3-5 hard to block
the best Offense wing-t
My favorite offense is 2 recievers to each side and a rb in the shotgun with the qb like Somerset runs (Seminole formation) and also the pro and flex I for runs.

My favorite defense is 4-3
panthereuphoria Wrote:i dont really know about offense but on D definetly the 3-5-3
its 3-3-5..and yes thats a good d
dfblackcat53 Wrote:its 3-3-5..and yes thats a good d

dosent West Virgina run that defense? Im pretty sure they do
They do and they have MASTERED IT!