Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Fla. counties report suspicious GOP voter sign-ups
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:It is not in the "best interests" of the present administration to have a large vote from the military. They will do all that they can to suppress the military vote and it won't be mentioned in the media.

This is just another sad fact that the masses of uninformed voters don't know about. And, most of that group don't care so long as their government checks arrive on time.

Obama will dismantle the military if given enough time, say 4 more years for example. He knows they won't vote for him so he has written them off in typical Obama fashion. To make up for the loss of the military vote he has targeted women. Promising them birth control and federally mandated abortion sevices for perpetuity in exchage for their vote. He campaigned promising everything under the sun in 2008 , I'd never heard anything like it up to that time. He's not about to change his spots now.

As I have mentioned before, Obama is not everybody's president, it's strictly quid pro quo. He's buying votes, ever on the lookout for folks who will sell their integrity to the government. Franklin--- "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic". I'd like to see this land last a while longer, therefore, I will be voting for Romney. He won't write off those in the military, rather they will be honored at the level they so richly deserve.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vundy33 Wrote:I agree, it's ridiculous. You'd think they'd have it squared away by now.

MOS? 19d, then 11b here.

68w20 (W1 ASI). 4/2ID, 2-1 Cav. (mounted, strykers)

thanks for your service!
They rounded them up, here is their photo

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-i9QWIrC5lXQ/Ts...clones.jpg]