Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern 41 Southwestern 12
FYI.... That comment was made "off the air"! It was made between colleagues, in private, when discussing what we saw last week. Agree or disagree, it had no place being plastered on this site. Forever Maroon, your a classy guy. NOT!!! I could take cheap shots at you, BUT.... I and we at CC are better than that. STAY UN-CLASSY!
CCRadioSports Wrote:FYI.... That comment was made "off the air"! It was made between colleagues, in private, when discussing what we saw last week. Agree or disagree, it had no place being plastered on this site. Forever Maroon, your a classy guy. NOT!!! I could take cheap shots at you, BUT.... I and we at CC are better than that. STAY UN-CLASSY!

It would appear that you just did! There were no specific names stated. It appears that this is one of those, it takes one to know one, type of situations.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Whatever bro!
FYI - when you make a comment in front of colleagues that is loud enough for others to hear regardless of who they are, then whomever made the statement has to take ownership of that comment and face whatever reprecussions there may or may not be. No wonder my dad always told me to, "make your words sweet, you might just have to eat them one day!"

Now, my understanding is the Harris kid is a sophmore, lot of time between now and a Senior to see what happens, but from what I have heard, the kid can play!

As for CC in south central KY, you're right all they know how to do is be critical of officials regardless of who the officials are. Some of the officials in that area are very good but it's always the officials fault when something doesn't go SW's way according to CC!
And again I say...... WHATEVER BRO!
I wonder what the station manager thinks about his employees calling people out on a message board for things they admitted saying while identifying themselves as CCRadioSports? Or maybe even a regional manager? Not very professional.
Just to be clear..... WHATEVER BRO!!!