Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. @ Somerset Updates
Ball snapped over Gadberry's head. Bobcats recover at the Jumper 36. Somerset is having a meltdown here in the third.
Jumpers have to get a stop here or this one could get out of hand.
42 points on shs my ass
Huge stop for the Jumpers on 4th and 6 at the 12 yard line. Jumpers take over at their own 12. Defense needed that one. End of the third quarter.
RoShamBo Wrote:Ball snapped over Gadberry's head. Bobcats recover at the Jumper 36. Somerset is having a meltdown here in the third.

Isn't Somerset playing without their starting center? I think Perdue is in a walking boot tonight.
^Yes he's out a couple weeks I believe.
My god a snap out the back of the endzone
Ball snapped over the punter's head for Somerset. Safety.

Breathitt Co. 16
Somerset 7
Somerset is falling apart. Fans aren't happy here at the game.
I think Breathitt got an attitude adjustment at halftime.
Longsnappers can be huge in a tight game.
The Bobcats have been resiliant. They come out and get punched in the mouth for a half, but they keep playing hard.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Jumpers HAVE to get a stop and score here. 9:23 to go in the game.
Trent intercepts a Gadberry pass. Breathitt County takes over at the Somerset 35 yard line. That will just about do it.
Interception by Breathitt Co. and they take over at the Somerset 35. Somerset has just fallen apart in the second half.

Breathitt 16
Somerset 7
6:38 to go in the game.
Touchdown Breathitt on a short run by Trent. That should do it. Wheels have fallen off for the Jumpers. 2 pt. conversion good.

Breathitt 24
Somerset 7
Ben Hayes ejected.......
jdnoble18 Wrote:Ben Hayes ejected.......

Who Dat?

Breathitt player. WJSN said they couldn't see what he did. Said he was not the hot-headed type. They were confused on the call.
jdnoble18 Wrote:Breathitt player. WJSN said they couldn't see what he did. Said he was not the hot-headed type. They were confused on the call.

How many games will he have to sit?

WJSN says the D-line is looking much stronger in the 2nd half than the first.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:How many games will he have to sit?

They said 2.
jdnoble18 Wrote:Breathitt player. WJSN said they couldn't see what he did. Said he was not the hot-headed type. They were confused on the call.

He didn't stop on the whistle after the kickoff and rode the Somerset blocker all the way out onto the track which is about 10 yards from the sideline.
Norm Peterson Wrote:He didn't stop on the whistle after the kickoff and rode the Somerset blocker all the way out onto the track which is about 10 yards from the sideline.

Reminds me of "The Blind Side..."

haha, wow!
Somerset TD
Breathitt has dominated the second half and really has impressed me with thier play. 24 unanswered points and Trent really has shown he is the best in the mountains and one of the best in the state. This makes the second bobcat thrown out this season. Coach needs to clean these things up or it will come back to bite the bobcats in the playoffs. Impressive win bobcats.
TD Somerset to get it back respectable.

Breathitt 24
Somerset 13
:42 to go.
onside kick bobcats recovered!
Knee, Knee win for Breathitt!