Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co. @ Somerset Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
0-0 nearing the end of the first. Jumpers just got a big turnover on downs with Breathitt at 4th and inches on the Jumper five yard line. Jumpers get a 75 yard rush on the ensuing play.
Touchdown Somerset. Gadberry pass to Cheuvront for about a twenty yarder. Set up by a 75 yard rush by Tevin Slaughter.

Somerset 7
Breathitt Co. 0
11:43 left in the half.
Just heard the update from this game! Glad to see Somerset get on the board first!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Just heard the update from this game! Glad to see Somerset get on the board first!

May be a good night for the jumpers!
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:May be a good night for the jumpers!

I certainly hope so, it would be a really good win for them!
Another turnover on downs for Breathitt. Jumpers take over at their own 25.

Somerset 7
Breathitt Co. 0

6:43 to go in the half.
Somerset has the ball 1st and 10 from their own 46 with under 2:00 to go in the half, still 7-0.
FG no good for Somerset. Breathitt Co. takes over with 1:23 to go in the half. Still 7-0 Somerset.
Halftime. Somerset has the lead 7-0 and the Jumpers will get the ball coming out of the half.
Breathitt County has moved the ball very well between the 20s but Somerset has been able to stop them when it counts. They'll have to do a little bit better on the deep throws in the second half. A score coming out after halftime would be huge for Somerset.
Flags tonight have all been on Breathitt, not one on the jumpers. I guess that is what you call home field advantage.
This score doesn't surprise me at all. I had the bobcats winning this game in a close one but Somersets defensive has come to play. The bobcats are shooting themselves in the foot with holding penalties and not being disciplined on both sides of the ball. Breathitt's early season schedule has hurt them because they haven't been tested in the red zone on offense this year. They have scored at will and tonight it has been much different. This game will only help the bobcats regardless of the outcome. Good luck in the second half bobcats.
Kentucky Sports Fan Wrote:Flags tonight have all been on Breathitt, not one on the jumpers. I guess that is what you call home field advantage.

There's only been 3 flags total. Each one on Breathitt County has been a hold coming off of the edge. Perhaps it is just that the Bobcats are having a little bit of trouble with the Briar Jumpers speed on the defensive front.
Kentucky Sports Fan Wrote:Flags tonight have all been on Breathitt, not one on the jumpers. I guess that is what you call home field advantage.

The holding is so Obvious they HAVE to call it
I'm at this game. Def a good game on D for Somerset.
Your saying they haven't done anything, haha. I've seen two late hits and at least two hold calls on the jumpers.
Kentucky Sports Fan Wrote:Your saying they haven't done anything, haha. I've seen two late hits and at least two hold calls on the jumpers.

The refs havent had any effect on the outcome of this game so far. It is as simple as that.
whats the latest
2nd half just started. 3 and out for Somerset. Breathitt takes over at their own 43.
Breathitt Co. scores on their first play in the second half. Long run by Trent.

Somerset 7
Breathitt Co. 7
Touchdown Trent. 60 yard touchdown run. 7-7.
thanks, keep it coming
Another missed FG by Somerset.

Still 7-7. Bobcats take over.
Breathitt moving it at will right now on the Somerset defense.
Trent is doing anything he wants on the keeper.
Touchdown Breathitt, another long run by Trent.

Breathitt Co. 14
Somerset 7
Touchdown Trent. 47 yard td run. Breathitt 14-7.
Somerset defense has yet to come out of the locker room from halftime.
Field goals are not going to get it done tonight. With Breathitt having momentum I felt like Somerset should have went for it on 4th and 3 last drive.
Yeah I thought they should have went for that last one down there.
Pages: 1 2 3