Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Ind. vs Middlesboro 9/7/12 @ 7:30
Harlan is playing some great football this year... other than the Williamsburg game which I don't believe is the true Green Dragons, that being said I believe them playing at home will be a plus and the Dragons will beat the Jackets by 2 td's!
I like the Jackets in a mild upset, maybe in overtime:

MHS - 27
HHS - 26
Who do you think will affect the game the most
Affective*
^ Who are you asking? Gitback Coach or anybody.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am looking for Harlan's all purpose receiver, kick and punt returner and punter, Eric Young to have a Monster game. He has been on the verge of putting together a huge night with all of the talents that he has to use. With his punting and kicking (when they kick deep) alone he can change field position several times in the course of a single game. He has very good speed and I look for him to break one deep for a special teams TD this week. The one area in which he could use some improvement is in the receiving of the medium range passes that they need to make this offense get back to where they were putting up 35-40 points per game. I really feel a huge game for #2 and QB #9 Saragas if these two get to clicking this team could be dangerous, come early November.
I think 12 14 and 25 Have Big Games for Middelsboro! 12 Austin Poindexter 6'5 junior is as tough as they come 14 Zach Riddle 6'4 is looking for that big break out game! 25 Seth Barton will be a Big part of the D if they plan on Shutting down Ty! Prater is who they all are Big on but he hasnt done much of anything against anyone! Harlan line is better then Middelsboro by far! 44 Daulton Overbay will be where the Jackets stumble 56 yards against Bell County isint gonna cut it this week
Ha! Tyler prater is great. 44? He is way too slow to get ahold of any of Middlesboros backs or anyone on the field. Harlan's line is not better. That's funny
jacketsalltheway Wrote:Ha! Tyler prater is great. 44? He is way too slow to get ahold of any of Middlesboros backs or anyone on the field. [B]Harlan's line is not better.[/B] That's funny

You'll see about #44. He's a headhunter this season. Harlan's Oline may not be better than M'boro's but they are alot better than last year. The whole team is alot better than last year. M'boro will have to be as good or better than Lexington Christian Academy,the #6 team in 2A,to beat us at home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Green Dragons by 12
Harlan 42
Middlesboro 21
I look for M'boro to have a breakout season next year. They will have maybe 7 home games and a team full of JR's and SR's. Having 7 away games and a tough as nails schedule is hard for a rebuilding team to deal with but it should really set next season up for them. The trick for coach Frazier will be to keep this young team looking up and towards the future. Having something like 15 SR's and 16 JR's will definately be a step towards regaining there winning stature. Although this will be a tough season for the Jackets coach Frazier is on the threshold of bringing the Jackets back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Homecoming tonight at 6pm. Game starts at 7:30. Dragon's will be pumped tonight. Looking for a good clean game with no injuries to either team. Go Big Green!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Middelsboro doesnt have a REAL big year til they get a new AD!!!! Fraizer is a good coach but they went without sleds all year last year and go without a lot of thingsthis year!!!! So dont put it on the coaching staff!!! Midddelsboro still wins tonight!!
Running back 1976 Wrote:Middelsboro doesnt have a REAL big year til they get a new AD!!!! Fraizer is a good coach but they went without sleds all year last year and go without a lot of thingsthis year!!!! So dont put it on the coaching staff!!! Midddelsboro still wins tonight!!

I like your team spirit RB1976. Support your team and see what you can do to see that those Jacket's get what they need to win. Dragon's get the hard fought win tonight !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fraizer Chappell and company do a good Job for what they have! But theres things that they dont have that is very costly! Im a MHS graduate and the things you can see! The AD wanted the principal job and didnt get it and now hes stuck being the AD and the ROTC guy! But no one wants the truth!!!!! STILL JACKETS WINNING tonight
Running back 1976 Wrote:Fraizer Chappell and company do a good Job for what they have! But theres things that they dont have that is very costly! Im a MHS graduate and the things you can see! The AD wanted the principal job and didnt get it and now hes stuck being the AD and the ROTC guy! But no one wants the truth!!!!! STILL JACKETS WINNING tonight

Just keep telling them the truth RB and maybe they will see. Let's hope. If you're coming to the game I hope you have a good one. 'Cept for the score of course.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]