Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley County
29.41%
Bell County
70.59%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co @ Bell Co
Bell Co
I remember the good ole days playing for Whitley and taking it to Bell, but there always
was a couple of fights on the sidelines because of the intensity and high level of emotion.
Like to see Whitley step-up and take it to them. Should be an interesting game! And, if
Whitley keeps it close through 3qtrs, they can pull it out....
Overated Bell should win tonight but it will be closer than they like it Bell 38 Whitley 30.
HonestJohn Wrote:He is right on the Muney here. Rock has not played well this year in any game so far. Look how Russell Co handled Whitley and I can't think that Russell Co is better overall than Bell Co . Before I get bombarded---I know this may be the best Russell Co team ever, but Bell is Bell. Bell has more speed like Russell Co and a whole lot more size and strength on both lines than Whitley has faced. I think Bell will win this game and I don't see it being that close (2 or 3 TD's at least). I don't think Bell will score as many points as Russell Co did against Whitley, but the result will be the same.

If HonestJohn is correct then you Whitley County boys better just call in sick. Russell won a hard fought battle by 49-20 (score not really indicative of closeness of game). With Bell being that superior to Russell then you boys just go ahead and throw in the towel.:igiveup:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:We welcome ALL Harlan Co fans to come down to Log Mtn tomorrow night.

This is the game I'm listening to on the radiotonight since Harlan County is open. Good luck to both teams.
ballboy Wrote:Overated Bell should win tonight but it will be closer than they like it Bell 38 Whitley 30.

:lame: