Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Bryant, Whitley County
Obviously HDE knows more than Wetern Kentucky University who is wanting Boston Bryant as a FB......He would rather play defense which is why he is choosing Wooford. So I guess if WKU thinks he can run the ball, they are wrong and should consult HDE next time....LOL
Really, Bryant is a really good player and prolly fits in better at a FCS program at this time. Don't know if WKU is recruiting him that hard or not. They say what you want to hear but they have a reputation of being very untruthful.
Grain of salt with any HDE comments. He's out there sometimes lol
He's a very good player. I think Fugate is a better running back. I think he had something like 3,000 yards rushing the year I saw him play.
Bryant's better on defense, in my opinion.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:When you make statements like that you loose credibility as a poster and a member of the press....Believe it or not there are some incrediblely good football players outside of Harlan County.

Or you just have not seen the kid play......

Now that the season is over, who has credibility?
Only got to see boss play once but man what a hard nosed player!!! Kid has got some heart. Good luck on what ever school you go too.
Boston is a great kid. He will benefit from playing only one side of the ball next year. Playing the full back in Whitley's ground and pound offense plus middle linebacker is asking a lot of a kid. He could play linebacker or D end on defense next year. He could play fullback or tight end on offense. He has great agility and tremendous hands. His ability to catch the ball was hidden in their offense. When he played with Sizemore in middle school he was a pass catching prodigy. He reminds me of Heath Miller for the Steelers. Where ever he plays and what ever position he will do well because is a player.
The Bryant kid is a daggone good, hardnosed football player. Each season he has improved his game and I wish him the best from Rockcastle.
Just a question for consideration....who do people think was better Bryant of Robinson from PCC?
^
As a college player, Bryant will be better.
However, i dont know of many players who meant more to there teams success as Robinson did to PCC last year. That was one of those once in a decade type of players for PCC.
As far as stats or anything like that, its to hard to say due to playing different positions. Bryant was definitely a better offensive player, and had Bryant played only defense, I would have looked as it as a very tight race between the two.