Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville athletes who you think will play in college
That's because you don't go to baseball games FSU....Huff can if he wants to work at it...and he is working at it!...for baseball that is
i forgot bout him and baseball....if he builds his arm he has a chance to do sumthin college...my bad beef!
Emily Colvin should get some offers to play softball AND golf once her senior year comes around. Possibly basketball, but I dunno bout that one so much. Softball and golf are for sure though.
"phsplyr17" Wrote:
"FUßBALLLIEBE" Wrote:
"phsplyr17" Wrote:Elkins is 99.9 % sure of playing for Kentucky Christian University in the Fall of 2005.
Did jesus earn him that scholarship???????

Nope, But He did bless him with the skills that he has, and he also blessed the Pikeville team with a win in the 32nd District Championship!!!

FuBBaLLLIEBE- where are you playing in the fall again? Still for PC, oh yeah that's right still High School soccer. Take your game out of Eastern Kentucky and you will be in for a reality shock
You know nothing about me , i hae played on more teams than you could ever dream of. and not in just EKY.
Well I may not, but from what I have seen, your nothing big. I also have taken my game outside of eastern kentucky, and have played for many successful teams.'

This whole arguing thing is getting pretty old....
has anybody heard anything of UK getting a snowboarding team?