Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You didn't build that!
TheRealThing Wrote:You say this, and you[B] know deep down it is not the truth.[/B] But, getting back to the thread, no president in modern times has made more contradictory statements for voters to look at---

July 13---
"If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

July 28---
"And what I said was that we need to stand behind them, as America always has."

Sometimes there just isn't any creek bank left to crawfish on, one should just take his lumps and move on. I don't know if it's possible for Obama to do that, but nobody is buying the dish water weak haze job he's trying to run on the public. But, in his mind why not give it a shot? The left wing media has sold weaker lines of rationale for him, right?
Don't presume to know what I think. You would be 100% wrong.
TheRealVille Wrote:Don't presume to know what I think. You would be 100% wrong.

I don't know what you think. I do know what the Lord has said about having revealed Himself to every man through creation. Every man knows in his heart that God created the universe. Your last post looked like you were trolling for a response so I spoke up. If I was wrong about that, I still appreciate the opportunity to recognize Him as Creator. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I don't know what you think. I do know what the Lord has said about having revealed Himself to every man through creation. Every man knows in his heart that God created the universe. Your last post looked like you were trolling for a response so I spoke up. If I was wrong about that, I still appreciate the opportunity to recognize Him as Creator. :biggrin:
I have to agree with RV on this one. It is a mistake to presume that an Obama supporter thinks. Confusednicker:
TheRealThing Wrote:I don't know what you think. I do know what the Lord has said about having revealed Himself to every man through creation. Every man knows in his heart that God created the universe. Your last post looked like you were trolling for a response so I spoke up. If I was wrong about that, I still appreciate the opportunity to recognize Him as Creator. :biggrin:
That's a BS christian lie. Nothing more. Nuff said....
TheRealVille Wrote:That's a BS christian lie. Nothing more. Nuff said....
If the god whom you believe in did not create the universe and is not concerned in how humans live their lives, then what does he or she do with his or her time? How does the deity in which you profess to believe manifest him/herself and what evidence do you have of his/her existence? I don't see much difference in professing belief in a do-nothing god who could not care less about humanity or events in our universe and professing one's self to be an atheist. Help us to understand, please.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:If the god whom you believe in did not create the universe and is not concerned in how humans live their lives, then what does he or she do with his or her time? How does the deity in which you profess to believe manifest him/herself and what evidence do you have of his/her existence? I don't see much difference in professing belief in a do-nothing god who could not care less about humanity or events in our universe and professing one's self to be an atheist. Help us to understand, please.
When I decide it is any of your business, I will.
TheRealVille Wrote:When I decide it is any of your business, I will.
Why not just man up and admit that you are an atheist who never misses an opportunity to ridicule Christians and their religion - or keep your thoughts on religion to yourself if you cannot be respectful of other people's deeply held beliefs? (That is a rhetorical question - we all know the answer.)
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Why not just man up and admit that you are an atheist who never misses an opportunity to ridicule Christians and their religion - or keep your thoughts on religion to yourself if you cannot be respectful of other people's deeply held beliefs? (That is a rhetorical question - we all know the answer.)
If you aren't religious, don't worry about my beliefs.
TheRealVille Wrote:If you aren't religious, don't worry about my beliefs.
Who are you to say that I am not religious? I will worry about whatever I want. If you don't want your own religious beliefs questioned, then I suggest that you stop belittling others for their beliefs. It is that simple.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Who are you to say that I am not religious? I will worry about whatever I want. If you don't want your own religious beliefs questioned, then I suggest that you stop belittling others for their beliefs. It is that simple.
You worry about your religious beliefs, I'll worry about mine.
TheRealVille Wrote:You worry about your religious beliefs, I'll worry about mine.
My religious beliefs do not involve intolerance for other people's religious beliefs. Your's obviously do and that is your problem, not mine.
TheRealVille Wrote:That's a BS christian lie. Nothing more. Nuff said....

Isaiah 55:11 (KJV)
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

If God said it, it will happen. I'm sure you will remember this verse from your studies in the divinities.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Isaiah 55:11 (KJV)
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

If God said it, it will happen. I'm sure you will remember this verse from your studies in the divinities.

To hell with your god. He is a farce, and a man made lie.
TheRealVille Wrote:To hell with your god. He is a farce, and a man made lie.

It's time to lay off the maddog RV.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:It's time to lay off the maddog RV.
Stone sober. Just because I don't believe in your your god, doesn't make me drunk.
^
I love how the cartoonist always emphasize on his big ass ears.
That doesn't make any sense, you saying that there's a hell but no god. Looks to me that if there's a hell then there's a devil and if there's a devil then there's a god. But I don't know either way. Just weird that you are usually the person who starts these god arguments. If you don't believe why bother commenting on others beliefs?

Are you a strong atheist or a weak one?
the other guy Wrote:That doesn't make any sense, you saying that there's a hell but no god. Looks to me that if there's a hell then there's a devil and if there's a devil then there's a god. But I don't know either way. Just weird that you are usually the person who starts these god arguments. If you don't believe why bother commenting on others beliefs?
It's just a phrase, of course I don't believe in a hell.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Are you a strong atheist or a weak one?
Who said I was an atheist?
vector Wrote:[Image: http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/picture...tureid=385]
You have been making some great posts lately, vector. Is this three blanks in a row, or did I miss one with some content? I believe that your handler is having trouble keeping his accounts straight. :Clap:

Lets ease up here a little RV and I will propose a little two part question to you. Mind you these are not trick questions. 1. Did William Shakespeare exist? 2. If so, how do you know.....? :eyeroll:
Walleye Wrote:Lets ease up here a little RV and I will propose a little two part question to you. Mind you these are not trick questions. 1. Did William Shakespeare exist? 2. If so, how do you know.....? :eyeroll:
Yes he existed. We have a grave site where he is buried, and his body is still there.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You have been making some great posts lately, vector. Is this three blanks in a row, or did I miss one with some content? I believe that your handler is having trouble keeping his accounts straight. :Clap:

mitt need's to release his tax returns

[Image: http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/picture...tureid=391]
TheRealVille Wrote:Yes he existed. We have a grave site where he is buried, and his body is still there.

Impressive. However, I find it to be way more impressive that we know where the tomb of Christ is and it's empty, because He arose, and spent some time with apostles--- Acts 9:27 (KJV)
27 But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.

1 Corinthians 15:7 (KJV)
7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

He later ascended into the heavens from the mount of transfiguration. Mark 16:19 (KJV)
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

You will accept the word of men who say Shakespeare existed. But in truth, you can no more prove the existence of Shakespeare than you can the Lord. (I can assure you the Lord has more copy out there than Shakespear does.) However, you will not accept the word of God as proof, that Jesus exists. You will accept by faith the existence of historical figures of whom nothing remains except the written accounts of their lives, but you won't accept the written biblical account. Why?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vector Wrote:mitt need's to release his tax returns

[Image: http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/picture...tureid=391]

Obama needs to release his college transcripts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]