Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: You didn't build that!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 314779_405744426150588_1983681518_n.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvPsSHESbNS9dq_tiwy1a...a1WU9TRB9q]
It is really ironic how Obama seeks to share in the credit for business that have been built with sweat equity, long hours, and individual innovation, considering how often he uses the words "I, "me," and "my" in his speeches. Government has a role in our lives but that role has little to do with the creation of successful businesses.
Obama has never done a real day's work in his life. He needs to get some dirt under his fingernails before he offers his opinion.

For one who has lived off of some form of government "subsidy" all his life, he should be the last one to offer an opinion on capitalism. He would fit in well in Finland.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/...grave-for/

Yeah, this is Fox news...so what!!
Still a great article.
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/...grave-for/

Yeah, this is Fox news...so what!!
Still a great article.

If you're interested in the truth, that'll be where you'll have to watch it.
Bob Seger Wrote:If you're interested in the truth, that'll be where you'll have to watch it.

has FAUX news say that Syria has the WMD?
^ so are you saying Syria doesn't have WMDs? It's Fox news by the way.
nky Wrote:^ so are you saying Syria doesn't have WMDs? It's Fox news by the way.

:lmao:
Justing asking a simple question. You can answer a simple question right?
[quote=nky]Justing asking a simple question. You can answer a simple question right?[/QUOTE

boy you sure walked into this one if FAUX news knew the WMD was
in Syria trust me it would be on for 24 hours a day
vector Wrote:[quote=nky]Justing asking a simple question. You can answer a simple question right?[/QUOTE

So are you saying that Syria doesn't have WMDs?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It is really ironic how Obama seeks to share in the credit for business that have been built with sweat equity, long hours, and individual innovation, considering how often he uses the words "I, "me," and "my" in his speeches. Government has a role in our lives but that role has little to do with the creation of successful businesses.

Government's role is definitely not to produce. They produce nothing. The roads and bridges he talks about are built by private sector contractors with money from the pockets of hard working Americans.

Obama keeps proving he is all about government and not so much about American individualism. If government does anything today, it impedes success.

It would take a seriously mesmerized individual to not be able to see straight through this anti capitalist thug that is after any profits he can get his hands on.

Am I the only one on here that cannot stand the sight of his face or the sound of his voice? I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I do...sad.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Government's role is definitely not to produce. They produce nothing. The roads and bridges he talks about are built by private sector contractors with money from the pockets of hard working Americans.

Obama keeps proving he is all about government and not so much about American individualism. If government does anything today, it impedes success.

It would take a seriously mesmerized individual to not be able to see straight through this anti capitalist thug that is after any profits he can get his hands on.

Am I the only one on here that cannot stand the sight of his face or the sound of his voice? I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I do...sad.
I felt that way about Obama before he even announced that he was running for president the first time. It is hard for me to understand how this would-be left wing dictator ever became president and even harder to understand how more than 40 percent of Americans say that they will vote for him in November. It is mind boggling dumb.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Government's role is definitely not to produce. They produce nothing. The roads and bridges he talks about are built by private sector contractors with money from the pockets of hard working Americans.

You're not alone in that brother. I get just plain mad when I have to look at that lying ugly mug.
nky Wrote:Justing asking a simple question. You can answer a simple question right?

You have to be able to understand the questions first, before you're able to answer them..
nky Wrote:[quote=vector]
So are you saying that Syria doesn't have WMDs?

That's all they've got. All democrats act like little kids. They make up lies and call everybody names, that won't agree that democrats are wonderful, even though they can't tell the truth and they're not fit to lead. To them, making a case means to dream up some story to slime the other side with. The smile won't leave my face the whole time Romney is president. And you know the left won't stop their attacks the whole time he's in there. I mean, they can barely open their mouth without slamming W, 4 years after he left office. I just hope their pain is unbearable during his tenure.

They know the WMD's are in Syria, it's just that they can't put up much of a defense now that Sadam's #2 General has come out and confirmed it for us.
I was beginning to think that Vector's keyboard didn't have a shift key or a caps lock...
but whenever he's got a chance to say FAUX news he freaking wears it out lol
vector Wrote:[quote=nky]Justing asking a simple question. You can answer a simple question right?[/QUOTE

"boy"?? Thought you were better educated than that vector.
Oh, and by the way this sort of proves out how much you read the links. What I posted was actually an article about an outraged widow who lost her husband from a heart attack, after HE had worked himself to death "building" his business. The WMD were not mentioned, THAT is another thread.
President Obama on July 13---- " They know they didn’t -- look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

A contrite President Obama on July 28----"Those ads taking my words about small business out of context - they're flat out wrong. Of course Americans build their own businesses. Every day, hard-working people sacrifice to meet a payroll, create jobs, and make our economy run. And what I said was that we need to stand behind them, as America always has." HUH?
TheRealThing Wrote:President Obama on July 13---- " They know they didn’t -- look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

A contrite President Obama on July 28----"Those ads taking my words about small business out of context - they're flat out wrong. Of course Americans build their own businesses. Every day, hard-working people sacrifice to meet a payroll, create jobs, and make our economy run. And what I said was that we need to stand behind them, as America always has." HUH?

He has never met a lie he didn't like.
Are the dumb masses catching on to this compulsive liar yet? I doubt it.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Are the dumb masses catching on to this compulsive liar yet? I doubt it.

Evidently not. All you have to do is read some of their posts on here to get confirmation on that..
Stardust Wrote:[Image: 24541.jpg]

:thatsfunn LOL!
Stardust Wrote:[Image: 314779_405744426150588_1983681518_n.jpg]
I can agree with this.
TheRealVille Wrote:I can agree with this.

You say this, and you know deep down it is not the truth. But, getting back to the thread, no president in modern times has made more contradictory statements for voters to look at---

July 13---
"If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

July 28---
"And what I said was that we need to stand behind them, as America always has."

Sometimes there just isn't any creek bank left to crawfish on, one should just take his lumps and move on. I don't know if it's possible for Obama to do that, but nobody is buying the dish water weak haze job he's trying to run on the public. But, in his mind why not give it a shot? The left wing media has sold weaker lines of rationale for him, right?
Pages: 1 2 3 4