Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaks that need to end this season
Sorry Belfry Fans, but I would like to see Garrard end Belfry's anticipated 2012 run to State.
That is possible, jw4914. Garrard was excellent last season and the most athletic team Belfry played with the possible exception of Central.

I would love to see a Garrard vs Belfry rematch this season in the semifinals.

There is a lot of football to be played first though before I can even think about that possibility.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:That is possible, jw4914. Garrard was excellent last season and the most athletic team Belfry played with the possible exception of Central.

I would love to see a Garrard vs Belfry rematch this season in the semifinals.

There is a lot of football to be played first though before I can even think about that possibility.
Agreed!! After last season,, I have alot of respect for the Belfry players and fans.
My thoughts are that Garrard and Belfry meet again in the mountains, and of course
I'll be cheering on the Lions. But, how ever it turns out,,, It is time for someone besides
Central to bring home the Title....
Dejujuan Wrote:We will take back the paddle from Bellevue this year. 10/5/2007 to now is a/n long enough lose streak.

none of the current football players has beaten Bellevue in high school, that'd be a big win for the seniors
Highlands over JC in the playoffs. but it will not happen untill JC learns to throw the ball more. we like the run but we have to mix it up to beat the northern teams.
HC stops Bell co's streak of 4 in a row.
Harlan County playing on Cawoods old field!!!!!!
Daddycat27 Wrote:HC stops Bell co's streak of 4 in a row.

3 in a row.