Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. Black Bears
HAT51 Wrote:Nice to be able to gauge a team and never be around them.
??
You don't think HC will be better? Or that they would beat Jenkins?
Dungy Wrote:??
You don't think HC will be better? Or that they would beat Jenkins?

I could be wrong but I think he meant to quote someone else who was evaluating the team.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sounds like a lawsuit may be needed.
It should have been done and if a lot of it falls on the contractor not getting it done, id make sure he was doing it for pretty much nothing.

Same crew that took forever on our baseball field!

I have heard rumors that there is a penalty if the team doesn't get to play a game on the field this year.
UncleRico Wrote:Same crew that took forever on our baseball field!

I have heard rumors that there is a penalty if the team doesn't get to play a game on the field this year.

Boys it isn't the CREW'S fault! Look in the paper about past board meetings. Bonds being sold late( state of Kentucky) and many factors come into play. If someone could lay down the money all at once and say you got a year to build x and everything was on the table it might get done on time? You wouldn't understand the red tape involved with a project of this kind. They are simply to many things to blame it on the contractors. Its coming along and will be nice, it just takes time. They will be a game or two played there this year because Wildone said so!
^ then it's settled. I'll worry no more.
Bear_Paw Wrote:^ then it's settled. I'll worry no more.

:biglmao:
I'd say the Cubs go 11-2 with losses to Perry Central and Perry Central

JV goes undefeated as always
from warriors nation better luck this year,after last meeting,hahaha
Bears go 9-1,only loss to Bell. See them gettin to the semis,not made up my mind if they can get to the big dance. That defense will be swarmin!!
loss to southwestern forgot 28=21
I always have my same worries heading into the season, How do we replace this guy, how are we going to do at this position, but Coach Larkey seems to have the tools to keep on keeping on every year so far.
lawson Wrote:from warriors nation better luck this year,after last meeting,hahaha

Gonna feel great returning the favor on our new field if it is in fact ready as Wildone says it will be.
Any news on a QB????
coach larkey aint in 2a anymore better learn to throw it are they will be sent home again.
fence jumper Wrote:coach larkey aint in 2a anymore better learn to throw it are they will be sent home again.

ah boys...
fence jumper Wrote:coach larkey aint in 2a anymore better learn to throw it are they will be sent home again.

270 wins later, I am betting Coach Larkey takes your advice and airs it out.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Larkey has never been in 2a? It's always funny listening to an arm chair dad question one of kentucky's best! He has been pretty successful so far without your help big guy.
Rock has been 2A when there were 4 classes. At least, I think they were.

Learn to spell before you write. I think Coach Larkey has done well, if memory serves me he threw the ball most every time when Rockcastle went to state title games, just to show no one is ever pleased.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Gonna feel great returning the favor on our new field if it is in fact ready as Wildone says it will be.

It'll be a laugher 1-4 match-up in round 1. HC 60 SW 7

Yogibear Wrote:Rock has been 2A when there were 4 classes. At least, I think they were.

They were 2A for a short time I believe but from what I can remember from 2000 until the split to 6 classes they were in 3A.
that same thingblack bear nations said last yearbut you loss sw28 hc 21 best catch ever #16
wildone89 Wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but Larkey has never been in 2a? It's always funny listening to an arm chair dad question one of kentucky's best! He has been pretty successful so far without your help big guy.

Rockastle was in 2A in the early to mid 90's. Played some great playoff games with Boyle and Danville on more than a few occasions in AA. :Thumbs:
Hatz Wrote:Rockastle was in 2A in the early to mid 90's. Played some great playoff games with Boyle and Danville on more than a few occasions in AA. :Thumbs:

I stand corrected. Thanks
geauxtigers75 Wrote:It'll be a laugher 1-4 match-up in round 1. HC 60 SW 7

They were 2A for a short time I believe but from what I can remember from 2000 until the split to 6 classes they were in 3A.

Emergency room afternoon....you guys (SW) won a great one in a difficult situation. Ask your better playing neighbors how it works at HC...
Like Hatz said, Rock was in 2A for many yeasr until about 93 or 94 and they made the jump to 3A and were in Bell and Whitley district and remained in that district before it went to six classes i believe.
Football action at Corbin KY tonight!!!!!
WoooooHoooooo....

Bring your rain gear!

Go Black Bears!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Like Hatz said, Rock was in 2A for many, many year until about 93 or 94 and they made the jump to 3A and were in Bell and Whitley district and remained in that district before it went to six classes i believe.

Rockcastle County

1980's - 1990 3A
1991-1998 - 2A
1999 - 2006 - 3A
2007-present - 4A
Granny Bear Wrote:Football action at Corbin KY tonight!!!!!
WoooooHoooooo....

Bring your rain gear!

Go Black Bears!!

Ill be there :biggrin:
BTW Granny, its been sunny all day over here, but its comefortable.

I heard it was only gonna be around the 60s or 70s tonight, or was that this weekend?
EOh, and if you come to this game, you might as well go to the Nibroc and ride the farris wheel or something. Talk about awesome, watching the game from the top of the farris wheel. Id say you could see the field from it.