• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co. Black Bears
3wishes Wrote:Rockcastle County

1980's - 1990 3A
1991-1998 - 2A
1999 - 2006 - 3A
2007-present - 4A

I guess i was off a little.:Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:EOh, and if you come to this game, you might as well go to the Nibroc and ride the farris wheel or something. Talk about awesome, watching the game from the top of the farris wheel. Id say you could see the field from it.

Been there done that!!
AND the gorgeous weather will be for Saturday AFTER this line of tornado producing storms comes through tonight!!
Football weather...I'm ready for it!!

Go Black Bears!!
Good to see some hard hitting football! Bears looked pretty good!
These bears are coming along great!
Time will tell. I'm anxious to see how they do against west. They are a top 5 team in TN. It will be a good test for them. A measuring stick if you will.
Max Preps has them ranked 29th in Tennessee. But their national rank is 875 compared to the Black Bears at 1760. What does all this mean? But Max preps also has the Black Bears ranked 24th in Kentucky.
Daddycat27 Wrote:Time will tell. I'm anxious to see how they do against west. They are a top 5 team in TN. It will be a good test for them. A measuring stick if you will.

Top 5 in what? There class or the whole state?
I have covered this before..win, loose, or draw...They are not top 5 in ANYTHING! They might be as good as George Rodgers Clark.
They are top 5 in Morristown I'll bet ya
Harlan Co. will win BIG in this game.