Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest moment on BGR?
^ and then you called me a bitch lol
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^Weirdossssss

Smile
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Because you are lol
Spud6 likes little boys.
Spud disregard WideRight he probably hasn't been laid in so long it's finally getting to him
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^Don't even start with that there I'm going to change everything I have to what HawksRule has! haha

Meant for WideRight
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:^Don't even start with that there I'm going to change everything I have to what HawksRule has! haha

lol you've lost me bub
^You posted before I could. lol I fixed it
#BBFL
I couldn't help it. HawksRule and I became pals on here and wanted to look alike. He has been here for five years and didn't get the respect he deserved! So I made sure he was the most liked person on the site.
^Hey, can't knock you there man.
#BBFL
^ I could always start trolling the forums again. Big Grin
Look at that Spud! I even upped you to "A jewel in the rough."
When did you troll?
#BBFL
And WideRight, I've had 3 stars for awhile. lol
#BBFL
I'm sure you'll get four soon. Up the douche bag's rep HawksRule.
I will because he's a cool guy. But with the liked posts thing now. Green dots have no real meaning other than looking cool. lol
#BBFL
WideRight05 Wrote:I'm sure you'll get four soon. Up the douche bag's rep HawksRule.

My rep will never change
The day I joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy::Wave::letsparty:theman::kneel:

Thank You....Thank You.....I'll be here all day!!!! :thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
lol, did wideright seriously like 2000 of hawks post? it must be getting more serious than i originally thought.
^ Jealous?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, did wideright seriously like 2000 of hawks post? it must be getting more serious than i originally thought.

Lol, it is pretty iffy right now
#BBFL
HawksRule had plenty of likes before me. He is the most liked member on this site.
^He had like 200 lol. But I'm all for you liking his posts because your reason for doing so.
#BBFL
I'm glad you understand. I felt extremely sorry for the poor little fella.
^Lol, awwwwwww
#BBFL
Hahaha
WideRight05 Wrote:I'm glad you understand. I felt extremely sorry for the poor little fella.

I feel sorry for you for being a fag
To many rainbows in this thread.
^ I got rid of mine
As soon as I joined!
Read the stuff forever but I never posted