Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greatest moment on BGR?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What is your greatest moment on BGR? Becoming a VIP, Legendary Member, getting more than 1 green dot, or etc..
The Mob was pretty fun.

But, I would have to say 5,000. VIP status is nice.
Im not sure how you get more than one green dot.
Ive got more post in then Pantherthunder in a lot less time and yet i only have one dot lol
^The green dots are required clicking the little box beside quote, reply and all them you'll see one named ''rep'' Click it and add to reputation.
I just bumped you to 2 green dots, your welcome! Smile
I guess getting to two dots. Maybe hitting VIP. Or stirring up the football threads.
Mine would no doubt, no question be becoming a Moderator! Huge honor. And I still remember everything about the day when I got that PM from Stardust. Great day!!!
Learning how to post without blowing up the entire thread...
not kidding.
My battles with the the EKY gang in early 2009 when they all claimed I was a BGP spy Wink

Proudest time on this site has been to see it be a regional site expand into a statewide site. When we get regular posts from the West, then everything that I fought for will make that my greatest moment on BGR!
My greatest moments are when someone PM's me for advice, prayer request, or any type of help. The "thank you" message are nice as well.

I know what my reason for staying on BGR so long and being so active on here is now. I realized it about a year ago. It is nice for people to see that clergy can be normal people talking about sports, music, wrestling and politics. (Though I talk more politics than I should hahahaha)

As far as what my favorite bench-mark is, it is probably when QQ made a point to list me as THE girls basketball moderator. After he cleaned house with quite a few moderators, he made a point to enlist me as the official girls basketball moderator. I really slacked off this season, but I got monster busy. I still take that responsibility to heart. It is wonderful to know that when I have normal conversations with coaches, parents, boosters, players, etc... many of them mention that they get on BGR to see what is being said. Many of them even go as far as to say, "it is the best place to read about what is going on beyond the box score."

Thank you again to everyone who makes this site what it is. I believe.............almost.....everyone has something they bring to the table to make this place great Wink
The Perry Central over Johnson Central football thread may be my proudest moment. Smile

Becoming a moderator is also up there...
Especially when QQ said he wanted me to be able to reopen the threads that I was raising hell in lol
LWC Wrote:My greatest moments are when someone PM's me for advice, prayer request, or any type of help. The "thank you" message are nice as well.

I know what my reason for staying on BGR so long and being so active on here is now. I realized it about a year ago. It is nice for people to see that clergy can be normal people talking about sports, music, wrestling and politics. (Though I talk more politics than I should hahahaha)

As far as what my favorite bench-mark is, it is probably when QQ made a point to list me as THE girls basketball moderator. After he cleaned house with quite a few moderators, he made a point to enlist me as the official girls basketball moderator. I really slacked off this season, but I got monster busy. I still take that responsibility to heart. It is wonderful to know that when I have normal conversations with coaches, parents, boosters, players, etc... many of them mention that they get on BGR to see what is being said. Many of them even go as far as to say, "it is the best place to read about what is going on beyond the box score."

Thank you again to everyone who makes this site what it is. I believe.............almost.....everyone has something they bring to the table to make this place great Wink

Hmmmmm.... You sure you didn't beg, plea, cry, and pout until he finally gave in and gave it to you?:biggrin:

j/k around, LWC.
My greatest moments here are on Tuesdays
Bob Seger Wrote:Hmmmmm.... You sure you didn't beg, plea, cry, and pout until he finally gave in and gave it to you?:biggrin:

j/k around, LWC.

I was waiting for something like this from you. What is that statement about "the least of these"......... Wink j/k
Spud6 Wrote:I just bumped you to 2 green dots, your welcome! Smile

lol 3 years and i never knew that.
Thanks man :Thumbs:
My proudest moment is when i became a moderator on june 4th, 2012 and became an administrator on june 10th, 2012.
My second proudest moment is when i closed my first thread on june 11th 2012. :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:My proudest moment is when i became a moderator on june 4th, 2012 and became an administrator on june 10th, 2012.
My second proudest moment is when i closed my first thread on june 11th 2012. :biggrin:

WHAT??? You got banned on June 3rd, 2012!!!!
I just enjoy getting a rise out of anyone and everyone. Its nice to have a crappy day at work and be able to argue about a pointless subject. Vents the system and eases the stress!

My most memorable moment that I enjoyed was prolly telling zaga I can't take anyone seriously that looks like travis tritt.
zaga_fan Wrote:The Perry Central over Johnson Central football thread may be my proudest moment. Smile

Becoming a moderator is also up there...
Especially when QQ said he wanted me to be able to reopen the threads that I was raising hell in lol

Ah Boys!!!!
LWC Wrote:I was waiting for something like this from you. What is that statement about "the least of these"......... Wink j/k

lol!!!!!

:Thumbs:
re opening the Post Padding thread
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol 3 years and i never knew that.
Thanks man :Thumbs:

How do you think I feel now I've been here 5 years I still only have 1 dot lol
The dots are irrelevant with the new 'Like' button.
HawksRule Wrote:How do you think I feel now I've been here 5 years I still only have 1 dot lol

But you're the most liked person on the site!
My battle with the master hypocrite, PHS...also, getting on here after months away when I got home, and years ago when I donated and got the red name and extra benefits that comes with it. I was a kid then and thought it was so cool, hahahaha!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:My proudest moment is when i became a moderator on June 4th, 2012 and became an administrator on June 10th, 2012.
My second proudest moment is when i closed my first thread on June 11th 2012. :biggrin:

Stardust Wrote:WHAT??? You got banned on June 3rd, 2012!!!!
He's a soothsayer. Be afraid be very very afraid
I've never had one.
lol great thread.
HawksRule Wrote:How do you think I feel now I've been here 5 years I still only have 1 dot lol

says a lot about your "character" :hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol great thread.

:welcome:
Pages: 1 2 3 4