Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest moment on BGR?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:says a lot about your "character" :hilarious:

If it was up to WideRight I would have more "green dots" than anyone on here
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^
I cant help that you all have started a romance of some sorts :biggrin:
I think its getting pretty serious. I mean if you have the same avatars and stuff that could only means one thing, and that is that you all wear the same shirts as well.....

[Image: http://i.americanapparel.net/legalizegay...izegay.jpg]
^ not even the same shirts they're different colors
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Yeah, whatever RIUTG....oh yeah, Ravens suck! If RIUTG posts again in this thread, that means he is a flaming ****** and wants to marry HawksRule.
Quick question.....after you all post back to back in trolling on me do you slap each other on the ass? lol
^I just spit my water on my computer. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hey man, you fell RIGHT into my trap.

Highlight my previous post...hahahahaahahahah
How was it you spelled O-W-N-E-D RIUTG?
^I thought HawksRule was your man?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Quick question.....after you all post back to back in trolling on me do you slap each other on the ass? lol

ah try to resist
Spud, Highlight my post from earlier, that was directed at RIUTG, #34.. Highlight the whole box. I think you have been a victim of this prank once before hahaha.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, whatever RIUTG....oh yeah, Ravens suck! If RIUTG posts again in this thread, that means he is a flaming ****** and wants to marry HawksRule.[/COLOR]

Here is the whole post. Big Grin
WideRight05 Wrote:Here is the whole post. Big Grin

I know. But what I'm asking is, I thought HawksRule was your man? Why would you give him up? haha
#BBFL
^ WideRight is a bitch
^Now now, he's you bff
#BBFL
^ WideRight started this I'll finish it
^Are you 2 brothers? lol

He started it

No, he did.
#BBFL
^ He really started this...wait who are we kidding LWC is a guy but Wideright is probably the girl around here
^ You're the one who pees sitting down!
HawksRule Wrote:^ He really started this...wait who are we kidding LWC is a guy but Wideright is probably the girl around here

Greatest post of all time. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
great trap.
I really look like the flamer compared to two guys with shared avitars and a rainbow sig pic lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:great trap.
I really look like the flamer compared to two guys with shared avitars and a rainbow sig pic lol.

it's a picture of Pikeville.. dick lol
YOu guys need help
is there a unicorn in that picture of rainbows?
Damn you all
Your all property of WideRight05.
^ you like Justin Beiber fag
^What happened to the bromance between you two?
#BBFL
^ He started this
^ You started this by creating that thread about WideZero and I haha.