Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site is so dead!
long_time_pirate Wrote:Ah I see you have been asking around. But just so you know, get your facts straight or quit misreading what you were told. i was not thrown or banished as you said from the field. as a matter of fact, i didn't leave the field until after 11 pm talking with the coach about the poor umpires we have in this region. as for me leaving, it would take more than was there last night to make me leave and if a call like that is made again, i'll be the first to stand up and tell him what a joke he is for calling it. I take it now you have the gender at least right. lol
Oh , and dont flatter yourself, nobody did any checking around on anything. I get out of the blue phone calls and hear of things on the side all the time from lots of folks.. You might be amazed at how vast the parameter of my information network is.

So it was you that was a subject of a controversial situation? I didn't have names, but I could never imagine something like that coming from you. Gosh, now I dont know what to even say.Confusedhh: As the example that I pointed out there are some folks who get all bent out of shape of simple little nothings. When someone makes playful little meaningless comments, they threaten to whip the world. Sounds like extreme and severe anger management issues to me.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think Bob may be better at pissing people off than I am

Heck, I've told you before that you are a rank ametuer.:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh , and dont flatter yourself, nobody did any checking around on anything. I get out of the blue phone calls and hear of things on the side all the time from lots of folks.. You might be amazed at how vast the parameter of my information network encompasses.

So it was you that was a subject of a controversial situation? I didn't have names, but I could never imagine something like that coming from you. Gosh, now I dont know what to even say.Confusedhh: As the example that I pointed out there are some folks who get all bent out of shape of simple little nothings. When someone makes playful little meaningless comments, they threaten to whip the world. Sounds like extreme and severe anger management issues to me.

i dont' recall threatening to whip anyone. were you there to witness? no
and don't think that people can't read between the lines of your ignorant canter. you try to be mister smarty pants but just make yourself look like a total :moon: (the part where the pants are down)
and as for your information sources, i could personally care less. what i say, i'd say to your face.
Bob Seger Wrote:haha......You know WC, you have proven many points tonight while you thought you were being cute. You have proved what I already knew , but now you just proved to the rest of the intelligent world that you are beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the dumbest people that has ever posted on this web site.

But I must say thank you as well. You just proved by posting your little PM that the exact mentality of what I have been talking about. People were bullied for too long on this site for having their own opinions , and when they did not fall in line with those of certain people they were talked to like dogs, had their posts deleted and if they said any thing back they were suspended. I think several little bits of info posted by you prove the Bully mentality that I speak of. Also I want to thank you once more for posting the little PM, it goes perfectly with some of the personal threats that I received...lol....Could be they'll come in real useful on down the road. Ya see I dont bow down to bully's and I do not get intimidated by all the big talkers of the world. And .....I dont jack around...If you or anyone else wants to catch my drift...comprenda???See now, while all the while while you think you made some big accomplishment all by your little self, you have done nothing but fill my coffers with very useful information, and supplied the rest of the forum with a real look at the mentality that graced this website of the cyber type bullying that went on for too long.

One more time, I offer much thanks junior.Confusednicker:

And a personal note to LWC. A man that I once respected a great deal. For sticking your nose into something that you never had the first clue of anything about (except for one screwed up side of) I want to offer you a big congratulations. You have now earned your self a promotion as the First Mate to Commander WC23's Ship of Fools.Confusednicker:

be forewarned mr. seger that there are over 2 years of information printed and stored for future use on you so watch where you tread with that one.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
long_time_pirate Wrote:be forewarned mr. seger that there are over 2 years of information printed and stored for future use on you so watch where you tread with that one.
Whoop ti do. You must have 2 years on nothing. Anyways, mutual my friend.
WideRight05 Wrote::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Excitin , aint it?
Bob Seger Wrote:Heck, I've told you before that you are a rank ametuer.:biggrin:

I don't claim to be the greatest...
But I ain't no amateur Wink

I would raise a little more hell on here tonite but I'm tired.
I'll "blame it on midnite"
In this time of Easter, This site has risen from the dead.............
Bob Seger Wrote:haha......You know WC, you have proven many points tonight while you thought you were being cute. You have proved what I already knew , but now you just proved to the rest of the intelligent world that you are beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the dumbest people that has ever posted on this web site.

But I must say thank you as well. You just proved by posting your little PM that the exact mentality of what I have been talking about. People were bullied for too long on this site for having their own opinions , and when they did not fall in line with those of certain people they were talked to like dogs, had their posts deleted and if they said any thing back they were suspended. I think several little bits of info posted by you prove the Bully mentality that I speak of. Also I want to thank you once more for posting the little PM, it goes perfectly with some of the personal threats that I received...lol....Could be they'll come in real useful on down the road. Ya see I dont bow down to bully's and I do not get intimidated by all the big talkers of the world. And .....I dont jack around...If you or anyone else wants to catch my drift...comprenda???

See now, while all the while while you think you made some big accomplishment all by your little self, you have done nothing but fill my coffers with very useful information, and supplied the rest of the forum with a real look at the mentality that graced this website of the cyber type bullying that went on for too long.

One more time, I offer much thanks junior.Confusednicker:

And a personal note to LWC. A man that I once respected a great deal. For sticking your nose into something that you never had the first clue of anything about (except for one screwed up side of) I want to offer you a big congratulations. You have now earned your self a promotion as the First Mate to Commander WC23's Ship of Fools.Confusednicker:

While i thought i was being cute? YOu dont Jack around comprenda??? Oh Boys. I see that fire coming. Where have i seen this before.

As for me being the most ignorant poster on the site? Coming from you i take that as a complete compliment. Its when your agreeing with me when ill be scared.

I posted the PM to prove once again that you was lying about "Our little touchy moment". Bits of the PM proved you was bullied? Ok.

As for LWC Being My First Mate. That's rich. LWC Set Sail. Were headed to the Island of Bull Crap owned and maintained by Mr Kimball.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:While i thought i was being cute? YOu dont Jack around comprenda??? Oh Boys. I see that fire coming. Where have i seen this before.

As for me being the most ignorant poster on the site? Coming from you i take that as a complete compliment. Its when your agreeing with me when ill be scared.

I posted the PM to prove once again that you was lying about "Our little touchy moment". Bits of the PM proved you was bullied? Ok.

As for LWC Being My First Mate. That's rich. LWC Set Sail. Were headed to the Island of Bull Crap owned and maintained by Mr Kimball.

All just a tad over your head , I know.

Bon voyage.
The site has picked back up. Lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Amen to that!
Spud6 Wrote:The site has picked back up. Lol

All part of the muti billion dollar package that Dusty and I received to help pick up ratings during the dead period.

Of course it was Dusty that got the billions.:notworthy
Bob Seger Wrote:All part of the muti billion dollar package that Dusty and I received to help pick up ratings during the dead period.

Dusty spent it on hookers and ice candy, all in an effort to act like a Secret Service agent.......
Bob Seger Wrote:All part of the muti billion dollar package that Dusty and I received to help pick up ratings during the dead period.

Stardust Wrote:Dusty spent it on hookers and ice candy, all in an effort to act like a Secret Service agent.......

Hey fellers, give me about a grand. And I'll get you guys the best hookers on this side of Kentucky. Confusedhh:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bob Seger Wrote:Excitin , aint it?

Yeah, keep up the good work buddy! :Thumbs:
Okay, random note, I did a cleaning of the room in my apt. today. AKA a treasure hunt.

My findings:

$20 Walmart gift card from last year
$15 Subway gift card from Christmas
$8.00
^Sweet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That reminds me, I scrapped the change in my truck and got $10. lol
#BBFL
^
Me and the wife have a change jar we throw change in all year long and get it out every 4th of july and go buy whatever we want with it.
Its also one of those jars that tell you how much is in it and adds up everytime you put a quarter or something in it.
We still have one month left and weve got a little over 400 in it. Pure change as well, no cash.
^That's a great idea!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:Dusty spent it on hookers and ice candy, all in an effort to act like a Secret Service agent.......

You meant to say me, correct?