Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site is so dead!
:insane:
Sad I have found a way to post a little. You better watch out when May rolls around; I will be on here like I used to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol i know man.
Ive been trying my best to troll around and attract users but its hardly working lol.

Hell now that UK has cleaned house, even those guys are long gone.
^ Hard to troll with zero credibility. Big Grin
^
I know right?
Instead of arguing, people just get pissed and dont post, which is the opposite of what i want lol.
With only two people on here knowing what I was doing I was able to get some action going on the college baskeball forum.

Other than that I agree this site is dead.
There is no sports going on, and this is a sports forum.(Besides baseball) Obviously it's going to be dead. Smile
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:There is no sports going on, and this is a sports forum.(Besides baseball) Obviously it's going to be dead. Smile

And that is probably the deadest forum of them all right now. That's the hard one to figure.

Heck you dont even have those numb skull Lawrence Co. nuts and Super Momma from Pond Creek rattling on and on and on, on here this year.:biggrin:
I could always come out of trolldom retirement and create some heat...
Let's face it, you morons are all boring........
Even the Black Bear Mamas don't cuss at Gut anymore!!!

What's up with that??
I don't know it gets old sometimes since arguing with an idiot you'll get down to his level and beat you with experience.Confusedinglepar
^^
I hear ya!!
Stardust Wrote:Let's face it, you morons are all boring........

lol we learned from the best mr chosen one.
nky Wrote:I don't know it gets old sometimes since arguing with an idiot you'll get down to his level and beat you with experience.Confusedinglepar

It seems to work more time than not.
Granny Bear Wrote:Even the Black Bear Mamas don't cuss at Gut anymore!!!

What's up with that??

Hey now, ive always been good to you mama bears, and even made friends with a lot of your more intellignet fans like bearpaw.
Its the average homers i troll on :biggrin:

And the best thing is, ill always take HC's side over PCC
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hey now, ive always been good to you mama bears, and even made friends with a lot of your more intellignet fans like bearpaw.

Not referring to the football moms.....I'm talking about the moms of the girl's basketball team. I think they would gut you if they could!!
:thatsfunn
I just don't see a lot of people posting until football season gets closer. Nothing like Mt Football.........I guess because it coincides with the cash crop harvest.
mary jane???
LOL
RIUTG's credibility is dead. Big Grin
I'm working my way back into becoming a regular poster again
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hey now, ive always been good to you mama bears, and even made friends with a lot of your more intellignet fans like bearpaw.

I'll remember that RIUTG!
Granny Bear Wrote:Not referring to the football moms.....I'm talking about the moms of the girl's basketball team. I think they would gut you if they could!!
:thatsfunn

LOL. I seen the girls forum go from banging until we played HC and beat them like i said we would. It was all birds chirping after that until we get beat by a team that wasnt HC and then they jumped back on to give me a little of that.
I only watched maybe 2 girls bball games this year but with the way i had the HC fans riled up some thought i was a parent of one of those girls when i havent even spoken to one of them :biggrin:
Its one of those "gotcha" moments.:biglmao:

I swear their are more people from HC that reads and trolls this board than all of the other schools combined.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I'll remember that RIUTG!

lol, geau, ill give you this. You are honestly the only one i can tolerate :biggrin:
I believe your the only realist out of the bunch who didnt think PCC was the best team since the beginning of time.
WideRight05 Wrote:RIUTG's credibility is dead. Big Grin

Never knew i had any Confusednicker:
We need to recruit
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We need to recruit

I'm a Pike Central guy and from what I hear we're pretty good at that. Need some help?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, geau, ill give you this. You are honestly the only one i can tolerate :biggrin:
I believe your the only realist out of the bunch who didnt think PCC was the best team since the beginning of time.

Really?
Really?!
I'm heartbroken....
I understand if you think I'm not tolerable...
That's what I go for.

But my trolling makes sense.
It isn't spewing stupidity like some of the other PCC fans Smile
[quote=RunItUpTheGut]lol, geau, ill give you this. You are honestly the only one i can tolerate :biggrin:

okay, we have icons that we can attach to our posts that laugh, snicker, wave, etc. we need one with an extended middle finger to which i would attach to this!!

Truthfully, I enjoyed mixing it up with PCC fans. I like fans who are passionate about their teams however deserved it is or isn't.