Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site is so dead!
Coach Booth Wrote:No, I'm correct and you know it. Your wanting everybody to think that you're a man on this account,so just face it. You always wanted to be a dude anyway didnt you?

Bet your wife would like to know how much of a "dude" i am! I know my wife has no complaints!
long_time_pirate Wrote:Bet your wife would like to know how much of a "dude" i am! I know my wife has no complaints!

:igiveup:

debate, that's great, but throwing a "wife" comment is a little over the top, Right?:Thumbs:
^ You're an administrator now?

Oh Good Lord, help us all... Big Grin

In all seriousness, congratulations!
^ Thank's buddy

The site will get exciting when Highlands loses a football game this fall....
WideRight05 Wrote:^ You're an administrator now?

Oh Good Lord, help us all... Big Grin

In all seriousness, congratulations!
Congrats Dusty.:Thumbs:

I'm assuming this is a promotion?
Bob Seger Wrote:Congrats Dusty.:Thumbs:

I'm assuming this is a promotion?

Thanks Bob. More like punishment:HitWall:
Stardust Wrote:Thanks Bob. More like punishment:HitWall:

Come on now. Word on the street is you got 2 more weeks vacation, a company car and a 50K super bonus!!Confusednicker:
Better stay off that street Bob. That's the same street that the Crips and the Blood patrol...LOL
Stardust Wrote:Better stay off that street Bob. That's the same street that the Crips and the Blood patrol...LOL

Naw, just got a few Hatfields and McCoys roamin around this way.:biggrin:
Ah hell, now Dusty is a admin.
If it wasnt bad enough already with you peeking in my bathroom window.

lol in all seriousness, ive had a few PM's with people asking me to shut down threads and change titles and im just like, im not a mod, what in the world would give you that impression, i fight with all of them :biggrin:
^ now I will be coming straight to your bedroom door.... lol
Bob Seger Wrote:Ya see junior. You know when you've got somebodie's hide nailed to the wall when they cant come back at you with anything better than what you just graveled up. And just think you're a (drumroll please)........"MOD"......Confusednicker:

Like I said, you and lil' cupcake are just so eeeeasy!!!!:biggrin:

Lol what does me being mod have to do with you being a good Christian republican that cusses out women over a political forum. Shame on you bob. I could expect this from Mr Kimball but not you. Wait a second! And she wasn't the one to tell me. Its was another member posting in this thread right now. But not saying anything. He seems like a pretty good source.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol what does me being mod have to do with you being a good Christian republican that cusses out women over a political forum. Shame on you bob. I could expect this from Mr Kimball but not you. Wait a second! And she wasn't the one to tell me. Its was another member posting in this thread right now. But not saying anything. He seems like a pretty good source.

The MOD part was supposed to imply that you were supposed to have a brain to occupy that position. Obviously doesn't apply in this case does it? .... as far as your source...bahahahaha is about all that can be said on that one. They are one and the same, and just as much filth and profanity spews from the lips of that bad mamma jamma as sprews from yours. "He" must have had a sex change operation, or you're just plainly that dumb and gullable..:biggrin: Cant beat me goin head to head legitimately so you have to (lol)............And you know exactly what I mean on that one. :biggrin:......Besides, everyone saw the touchy feely moment between you two. Precious, precious, precious stuff, it was junior.Confusedhh:.....

Really I think it quite funny and rather flattering that you have to resort to.........lol. Well anyways, you and sweetie just keep on atryin there junior. This one has turned out to be a blast to watch her squirm and you gravel. :biglmao:
This forum of "Site is so dead" has now turned into the balls and chain matches from Starcade.....Ding Ding...
Bob Seger Wrote:The MOD part was supposed to imply that you were supposed to have a brain to occupy that position. Obviously doesn't apply in this case does it? .... as far as your source...bahahahaha is about all that can be said on that one. They are one and the same, and just as much filth and profanity spews from the lips of that bad mamma jamma as sprews from yours. "He" must have had a sex change operation, or you're just plainly that dumb and gullable..:biggrin: Cant beat me goin head to head legitimately so you have to (lol)............And you know exactly what I mean on that one. :biggrin:......Besides, everyone saw the touchy feely moment between you two. Precious, precious, precious stuff, it was junior.Confusedhh:.....

Really I think it quite funny and rather flattering that you have to resort to.........lol. Well anyways, you and sweetie just keep on atryin there junior. This one has turned out to be a blast to watch her squirm and you gravel. :biglmao:

ITs funny that your going on about the (LOL) thing when you spammed it before my post.

Filth and profanity! I love it. The all good guy that does no wrong can cuss out a woman and then lie about it.

The touchy moment between us? That's real great. Go on about how The entire site donated money for a girl that was hit in the face by a horse. Yes real touchy touchy stuff.
Seger, you're one of my favorites on this site, but you lost this battle. Sometimes a fighting champion knows when he is beaten to take the ball and go home, but come back another day. Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:ITs funny that your going on about the (LOL) thing when you spammed it before my post.

Filth and profanity! I love it. The all good guy that does no wrong can cuss out a woman and then lie about it.

The touchy moment between us? That's real great. Go on about how The entire site donated money for a girl that was hit in the face by a horse. Yes real touchy touchy stuff.
First paragraph is something that I dont have a clue as to what your talking about. I spammed what?

2nd paragraph....I really dont know what you are talking about on that one either. I really dont. I've been trying to figure that one out since yesterday. And yeah the profanity, the FBombs and the vulgar jokes and so forth that you have put up on here for a long time junior. Knock off the I didn't do that crap. That's fact and you know it.

And for the third paragraph I dont have the first clue as to what that is about either. We are obviously talking about two different things. I dont even know what a horse and girl has to do with anything. You're way over my head with that one. I was talking about the little exchanges of PM's between you and your buddy while you and I were uh....conversing yesterday. I dont have a clue to what you're referring to.

Basicly I am completely lost on whatever it is you are rattling on about. We are on completely different wave lengths here.
LWC Wrote:Seger, you're one of my favorites on this site, but you lost this battle. Sometimes a fighting champion knows when he is beaten to take the ball and go home, but come back another day. Wink

I aint lost nuthin. I am 100% right on everything I posted. I dont even know what the little simpleton is talking about, on everything he's gone on about, (and I mean everything) and obviously you dont have a clue as to what I'm talking about, and perhaps you might need to just confine oneself to those things that one has a knowledge of before declaring a victor. I promise you we are on two completely different trains of thought here.
Bob Seger Wrote:First paragraph is something that I dont have a clue as to what your talking about. I spammed what?

2nd paragraph....I really dont know what you are talking about on that one either. I really dont. I've been trying to figure that one out since yesterday. And yeah the profanity, the FBombs and the vulgar jokes and so forth that you have put up on here for a long time junior. Knock off the I didn't do that crap. That's fact and you know it.

And for the third paragraph I dont have the first clue as to what that is about either. We are obviously talking about two different things. I dont even know what a horse and girl has to do with anything. You're way over my head with that one. I was talking about the little exchanges of PM's between you and your buddy while you and I were uh....conversing yesterday. I dont have a clue to what you're referring to.

Basicly I am completely lost on whatever it is you are rattling on about. We are on completely different wave lengths here.

You Spammed Lol...lol..lol... and then went on about me going.. lol...

I havent denied anything. I was just wondering what my filth was. I cant believe your still going on about the surgery comment. But for you to call someone out about profanity when a few months earlier when i asked for your guys prayers for my grandma while she was in need. And you wanted to go on about how you thought it was funny that i asked for prayers for my grandma and im a "Non Believer". Real Christian like of you.

As for our conversation yesterday.

Originally Posted by Wildcatk23 - Was you referring to PHS?

Originally Posted by long_time_pirate - Bob and myself have had this discussion already. PHS is my wife and is no longer associated in any form with this site. This includes browsing. His balls aren't big enough to be a man and say to her face the slurs he throws out on here. He will wish he left her alone when I run into him. He has been left her e-mail contact and has been told to contact Mike a mutual friend for the home phone number to discuss his problem with her. What she don't handle, I will. From what she told me she asked to be removed completely from the site but her request was not granted. I get on here because my son does well in sports and I like to read some of this shit. I don't like getting on here and reading some dickless asshole throughing slurs at my wife when she's on on here to defend herself. So yes PHS is a thing of the past on here and he needs to let it go and be a man and not an overgrown teenager.

Originally Posted by Wildcatk23 - I know man believe be I was one that defended her. I was the one that helped her with the donations for kysha I believe. The little girl that was injured by the horse. I wanted to ask her how she was doing and if kysha had a full recovery.

Originally Posted by long_time_pirate - The little girl is Kyndra and I'll ask her and let you know. I think she still goes to the dr. but Ill ask and make sure.

Originally Posted by Wildcatk23-Ahh, Sorry. Forgot the name. Been awhile.

Originally Posted by long_time_pirate - no problem. she said kyndra is doing pretty good. Has a bad scar but vision is good. thank you for asking.

Yes real touchy touchy.

As for you being lost. You have defended yourself on something your lost on? Oh well.
^Thanks for the update about Kyndra. Good to hear!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:And that is probably the deadest forum of them all right now. That's the hard one to figure.

Heck you dont even have those Lawrence Co. nuts and Super Momma from Pond Creek rattling on and on and on, on here this year.:biggrin:

Here's what the big hullabalu is over. It comes from this very thread. Now that's really a big time slur isn't it? Any fool could see it was an attempt at humor. (anybody notice the little smilie face? huh?) Perhaps some should grow up and not be so sensitive over nothing. My goodness, how childish and overly tender can you get? Try this WC. Ask around and see if there has been anyone in the last day or so that has been banished from their own high school's baseball field for not knowing how to conduct themselves. Maybe that would explain a whole lot about what we're dealing with here.
Bob Seger Wrote:Here's what the big hullabalu is over. It comes from this very thread. Now that's really a big time slur isn't it? Any fool could see it was an attempt at humor. (anybody notice the little smilie face? huh?) Perhaps some should grow up and not be so sensitive over nothing. My goodness, how childish and overly tender can you get? Try this WC. Ask around and see if there has been anyone in the last day or so that has been banished from their own high school's baseball field for not knowing how to conduct themselves. Maybe that would explain a whole lot about what we're dealing with here.

I can't help what he done.

I'd like to know why.

Its funny that u call me touchy when I said maybe one sentence to you and you start calling me a filth monger. But oh well. Believe what ever you want. If that makes you feel better about yourself.
To quote my boy Zaga, "Ah boys"...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Here's what the big hullabalu is over. It comes from this very thread. Now that's really a big time slur isn't it? Any fool could see it was an attempt at humor. (anybody notice the little smilie face? huh?) Perhaps some should grow up and not be so sensitive over nothing. My goodness, how childish and overly tender can you get? Try this WC. Ask around and see if there has been anyone in the last day or so that has been banished from their own high school's baseball field for not knowing how to conduct themselves. Maybe that would explain a whole lot about what we're dealing with here.

Ah I see you have been asking around. But just so you know, get your facts straight or quit misreading what you were told. i was not thrown or banished as you said from the field. as a matter of fact, i didn't leave the field until after 11 pm talking with the coach about the poor umpires we have in this region. as for me leaving, it would take more than was there last night to make me leave and if a call like that is made again, i'll be the first to stand up and tell him what a joke he is for calling it. I take it now you have the gender at least right. lol
Bob Seger Wrote:I aint lost nuthin. I am 100% right on everything I posted. I dont even know what the little simpleton is talking about, on everything he's gone on about, (and I mean everything) and obviously you dont have a clue as to what I'm talking about, and perhaps you might need to just confine oneself to those things that one has a knowledge of before declaring a victor. I promise you we are on two completely different trains of thought here.
I don't think so Bob. I think you must be confused. I haven't saw WC use all the foul language that you say he does. It must be somebody else. But, foul language is perfectly legal here anyway.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:To quote my boy Zaga, "Ah boys"...lol

I couldn't have said it better myself
I think Bob may be better at pissing people off than I am
ahhhhhh
boyssssssss
zaga_fan Wrote:I think Bob may be better at pissing people off than I am

Almost as stupid as you.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Almost as stupid as you.

haha......You know WC, you have proven many points tonight while you thought you were being cute. You have proved what I already knew , but now you just proved to the rest of the intelligent world that you are beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the dumbest people that has ever posted on this web site.

But I must say thank you as well. You just proved by posting your little PM that the exact mentality of what I have been talking about. People were bullied for too long on this site for having their own opinions , and when they did not fall in line with those of certain people they were talked to like dogs, had their posts deleted and if they said any thing back they were suspended. I think several little bits of info posted by you prove the Bully mentality that I speak of. Also I want to thank you once more for posting the little PM, it goes perfectly with some of the personal threats that I received...lol....Could be they'll come in real useful on down the road. Ya see I dont bow down to bully's and I do not get intimidated by all the big talkers of the world. And .....I dont jack around...If you or anyone else wants to catch my drift...comprenda???

See now, while all the while while you think you made some big accomplishment all by your little self, you have done nothing but fill my coffers with very useful information, and supplied the rest of the forum with a real look at the mentality that graced this website of the cyber type bullying that went on for too long.

One more time, I offer much thanks junior.Confusednicker:

And a personal note to LWC. A man that I once respected a great deal. For sticking your nose into something that you never had the first clue of anything about (except for one screwed up side of) I want to offer you a big congratulations. You have now earned your self a promotion as the First Mate to Commander WC23's Ship of Fools.Confusednicker: