Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) North Carolina vs. (2) Kansas (Elite 8) 3/25
The rim is getting its revenge here in the 2nd half
KU runs to take the lead- UNC runs to keep up
UNC will have to hit two 3-pointers between now and the end of the game if they are going to win.
This is the part where somebody says "Hey, T-Rob sure is ready for the NBA!" HAR HAR HAR
Not surpising that Ty Taylor settled for a 3 when it was 1 on 4. He doesn't learn.
Pull Withey so the team doesn't get emotionally down when he fouls out. Reinsert at about the 2 mark or if you fall behind at all.
Less than 4 minutes left, Andrew, he'll stay I think. This is when you put guys *in* who have 4 fouls.
Never make a sub under 4 minutes based on foul trouble... by the time you'd strategically wanna put him back in, game could be decided.
The quality of basketball has gone down precipitously
Tyshawn Taylor apparently heard from his coach. And look, Kansas got a good shot. Huge huge play.
First 3 of 2H for either team goes to Kansas, who leads 71-67 with 2:34 left and has the ball
Crowd is on FIRE
Sorry guys, no buzzer beater today
Kansas now leads #UNC 76-67. 73 seconds left
Kansas has done it. UNC is done.
Wow. Just goes to show how good Marshall has made Henson, Zeller, and Barnes all year
Barnes really doesn't look like a top 5 pick without Kendall
To all you Kansas fans I am looking forward to the rematch next week. Sullinger vs. Robinson, Craft vs Taylor. Going to be good can't wait!
Marshall was important, no question about it. But I'm not sure it would have been a major swing in the Tar Heels' direction.
10 point lead, Heels are done! Rock Chalk!