Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 48 Louisville Central 29
Congrats JC.
I think i heard right don carlo nobody gets a call at jc
RedSeal Wrote:I think i heard right don carlo nobody gets a call at jc

Care to give an example?

If you hadn't noticed, not even JC gets a call at JC.
Was really shocked that J.C. beat them this bad. Very impressive performance!

Yeah your right, JC got all the calls, actually 41 points worth, considering they were up 48-7 before they started to sub in.Rolleyes The fact is calls went both ways.
This was a great officiating game. shouldnt be any complaints from either team.
eastkyhunter Wrote:This was a great officiating game. shouldnt be any complaints from either team.

I agree
eastkyhunter Wrote:This was a great officiating game. shouldnt be any complaints from either team.

Try telling that to a couple of people at the grocery store on Central Avenue. I was wearing my JC shirt around the fried chicken/bread section at Kroger and about got hit with a frozen ham because apparently some people down here think they got the shaftSmile I guess it was a bad idea to wear that shirt in the part of town that had their kids go to EKY and get a good ole' fashion wood shed beating.
GRIZZ Wrote:Try telling that to a couple of people at the grocery store on Central Avenue. I was wearing my JC shirt around the fried chicken/bread section at Kroger and about got hit with a frozen ham because apparently some people down here think they got the shaftSmile I guess it was a bad idea to wear that shirt in the part of town that had their kids go to EKY and get a good ole' fashion wood shed beating.

I guess it could have been worse......it could have been a canned ham Big Grin
Old School Wrote:I guess it could have been worse......it could have been a canned ham Big Grin

Frozen ham, canned ham, one in the same. Thankfully it wasn't in the watermelon/kool aid(or as some say "Red Drink") section or it could've got messySmile
^^^ Haha
GRIZZ Wrote:Try telling that to a couple of people at the grocery store on Central Avenue. I was wearing my JC shirt around the fried chicken/bread section at Kroger and about got hit with a frozen ham because apparently some people down here think they got the shaftSmile I guess it was a bad idea to wear that shirt in the part of town that had their kids go to EKY and get a good ole' fashion wood shed beating.

FOR GOD'S SAKES DON'T GO IN THERE WITH A UK SHIRT ON NEXT TIME!!:lmao:
If you do, this could be your last post!Big Grin