Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 48 Louisville Central 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
I doubted JC comin into this game soley because their pass defense. Sounds like they came out to play tonight with a fire under their @$$ and got the job done. Congrats JC.
LC got 2 td's on JC subs in the 4th. Total domination by JC. The best they looked all year.
Congrats JC.
Congrats Johnson Central!
I wonder how the rankings will change with Loiusville Central and Russell loosing tonight. Central loosing to a 5A school and Russell loosing to a 6A school with a FG with no time on the clock// Just wondering...
Congrats to JC on the win. Louisville Central has a lot of athletes but didn't know what to do when a mountain school hit them in the mouth. The person I talked to that went to the game said LC gave up, acted like they were dead after taking a big hit, walked to the huddle and off the field during the game. Sounds like they didn't want to be there after about the first quarter and as the score shows who could blame them. Congrats to the Eagles and best of luck next week.
I wanted to see some high lites of this game, I cant believe WYMT wasn't there.
congrats to jc. good luck next week and the rest of the year
Redneck Wrote:I wanted to see some high lites of this game, I cant believe WYMT wasn't there.

I wasn't able to make it to the game tonight, and was staying up to see some clips of the game.
Congrats Johnson Central...
Congrats JC!
Congrats JC, I honestly thought it would be closer....but Matney had his troops ready for action. Good luck the rest of the way.
Gratz JC
The eagle defense was solid! They defended the pass very well tonight and pretty much stopped the run. Give props to the d-line for pressuring the qb a lot. Congrats to #28 josh gordouze (spelling?) on the interception and returning it back for a touchdown. It's exciting to see a lineman catch a deflection and run it back.

Congrats to the whole team, you all played great! GO EAGLES!
Congrats JC
Great job JC and thanks for giving them their first loss.... Thanks again from the Red Devils..
OOOOPS they have been beaten twice sorry for the stupid comment.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:OOOOPS they have been beaten twice sorry for the stupid comment.

They have lost 3 now, but all to top ranked teams in a higher class and still have St.X and Highlands left on their schedule. LC without a doubt has the toughest schedule in the state.
Congrats JC
Great game Eagles!

This is the best they have played this year. Hopefully they are starting to gel. They still have not played to their potential, but a really nice performance against a very athletic team.

Time to go take care of business at Montgomery County!
congrats JC
Keepnitreal Wrote:Great game Eagles!

This is the best they have played this year. Hopefully they are starting to gel. They still have not played to their potential, but a really nice performance against a very athletic team.

Time to go take care of business at Montgomery County!

The Eagles have to take care of business at MC, this is the most important game left on their schedule, if they lose they will be on the road at best, or worst not make the playoffs.
How did the Grimm kid do?
The finals really surprises me. Looks as if Johnson Central has finally showed how good they really are at the right time in the season. Congrats Golden Eagles!
Gratz Jc
Godspeed Wrote:How did the Grimm kid do?

The Courier Journal out of Louisville reported he finished with 187 yds and 3 TD's off of 15 carries. And for those that were interested cause there was quite of bit of discussion about a tarp.... take a deep breath.... it was still up for this game. I think I made some sleep better at night now.
Thanks Kayaker! I slept like a baby LOL! God Luck next week JC.
heard there were alot of bad calls in this game against louisville central
RedSeal Wrote:heard there were alot of bad calls in this game against louisville central

Well you heard wrong. LC was penalized alot but I felt it was just. Just because a team get's penalized alot doesn't mean they were getting ripped by the officials. Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2