Poll: Who wins the 15th this year?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
0%
Betsy Layne
2.27%
Magoffin Co.
40.91%
Paintsville
11.36%
Pike Central
4.55%
Pikeville
0%
Prestonsburg
0%
Shelby Valley
40.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Win the 15th Region?
oldtimer3 Wrote:Like Belfry had one? Oops they did.
One what?
More Cowbell Wrote:I would have to disagree with you here. In case you didn't realize, Shelby Valley is also in the top bracket with Magoffin.

Magoffin might be the favorite to come out of the top, but only slightly. MC and SV played a fairly even matchup back in the All-A, and it could easily go Valley's way in a rematch.

I agree, I would say SV and MC then Paintsville.
I believe SV Bree Frailly gets on track and is MVP
It want be pike central or Betsy layne both go down tonight.
^ Pike Central took Paintsville down to the wire and into OT. Must be a better team than folks on here have given then credit for being.
^They had no outside game. Every thing was in the paint. Paintsville didn't start playing til the second half. They better not do that Friday night, cause Pikeville will put them in a hole they can't get out of. Paintsville is a better team than how they are playing. They better shake this funk or they will be at the house Saturday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Another off night for Vanhoose it seemed, 2 points. Nice game by Jones to finish with 15 to lead all scorers for Paintsville.
^She was having trouble seeing last night. Took a shot to the mouth and eye. She really didn't play that much. Sit pretty much the entire 2nd and 3rd quarters due to foul trouble. Mills went down also last night with an ankle injury and had to be taken to the hospital. Haven't heard anything as of yet. If someone has an update. It would be appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Yes this is sad...if magoffin plays like they did against belfry...wont be much of a game.
Valley will be tough to handle