Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legit reasons to hate Kobe
zaga_fan Wrote:If we're going to look down on all athletes who aren't faithful to their wives....
let's go ahead and look down on all of them.

Magic Johnson caught aids from someone who wasn't his wife.
Michael Jordan fathered a child with another woman while he was married.

No one ever seems to bring that up when we talk about this stuff.

:Thumbs:
^ But Magic and Michael didn't have to rape their girls....
Stardust Wrote:^ But Magic and Michael didn't have to rape their girls....

Who said he did......the woman who he slept with. On the info from the trial several people believe he rapt her, several people like me say he slept with her then she wanted money.
And I'll sum up that whole rape situation.

There was an "incident" at a hotel Kobe stayed at.
The lady in question filed charges for rape shortly after.
The physical evidence for rape was "vaginal bruising".
There were no signs of struggle.
No skin under her fingernails, nothing to indicate she was held down, nothing to indicate she was drugged, or nothing to indicate she fought back.
The doctors found 4 other men's semen with the rape kit.
Meaning Kobe Bryant was the 5th man to have slept with her in a week (the judge ruled that wasn't to be used as evidence against her during the case).
During the middle of the trial the defendent dropped all criminal charges. She said she didn't know it would blow up like it did and it was causing her great amounts of stress and she was receiving threats.
She then filed a civil suit the next day to put Kobe on trial again, only this time it would be just for money.
The parties settled out of court and all charges were dropped.

I, being a Kobe fan, followed the trial and can promise you that everything I just stated is factual.
As good as I remember anyway Smile
^^^Good post, and I have to agree. No rape...to believe it is really stretching thy hate for Kobe.
To do what Kobe does on the basketball floor every single night is astonishing. To hit the shots he hits every night and to play against defenses and defenders that are more physically gifted than him and yet he still lights them up, is nothing short of spectacular.

I'm not a huge fan of Kobe's personality but that's just who he is. He's a basketball player, and one of the best to ever pick up a basketball and step on a court and play at that.
Still have yet to read a valid reason why to hate Kobe, besides that he wins a lot, and apparently everybody hates a winner.
And if you look beyond your hate and honestly think Kobe had to rape some random chick, you're out of your damn mind.
Aslan Wrote:Still have yet to read a valid reason why to hate Kobe, besides that he wins a lot, and apparently everybody hates a winner.
And if you look beyond your hate and honestly think Kobe had to rape some random chick, you're out of your damn mind.

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:Still have yet to read a valid reason why to hate Kobe, besides that he wins a lot, and apparently everybody hates a winner.

:Thumbs::Thumbs:

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
SOrry to ruin zagas big rant, BUT KOBE IS SHIT!!!
Look at the numbers he's putting up this year, terrible.
He shoots his arm off..
If I was in the NBA and shot 40 shots and made 10, guess I'd be a allstar too..
Guy is garbage, I know Im out of shape but hes a joke - get him off the court.
Dwight Howard block him all day errr day.
Lebron dunk on him all day err day. You old Kobe just go home.
LOL HE WINS A LOT!?!??!

He sure is winning a lot this year...

They are now 8 in the West..
Guess that means they win a lot LOL... dumbasses, get your shit straight.
I dont think Kobe raped her BUT.. I wouldnt put it past any drunk NBA player..
He was prolly wasted, and she seen the change, and he wanted a lil cat..

And thats that..

Kobe, your terrible.
Kobe rapes that we know of - 1

Lebron rapes that we know of - 0

Better than any ring I've seen.
Ballers Wrote:LOL HE WINS A LOT!?!??!

He sure is winning a lot this year...

They are now 8 in the West..
Guess that means they win a lot LOL... dumbasses, get your shit straight.

psst there 5th Ballers.. shhh maybe no one will notice you being wrong while telling someone else to get their shit straight..
My cousins ex wifes mother in law just told me Lebron Raped her but she settled out of court and he apologized, guess you all better start hating on him too.
Has anyone other than me noticed that Ballers shows up about once a week and makes a complete fool of himself by posting a bunch of stuff that makes absolutely no sense?
zaga_fan Wrote:Has anyone other than me noticed that Ballers shows up about once a week and makes a complete fool of himself by posting a bunch of stuff that makes absolutely no sense?

I noticed.
king360 Wrote:My cousins ex wifes mother in law just told me Lebron Raped her but she settled out of court and he apologized, guess you all better start hating on him too.

Wasn't no rumor from some family member that caused Kobe to cry to his wife now was it?????
zaga_fan Wrote:Has anyone other than me noticed that Ballers shows up about once a week and makes a complete fool of himself by posting a bunch of stuff that makes absolutely no sense?

Wow, dumb.

Looks like someones still a lil butt hurt over the PCC loss. LOLOL
Ballers Wrote:Wow, dumb.

Looks like someones still a lil butt hurt over the PCC loss. LOLOL

Like I said.....
Does anyone notice that ballers gets on every week or so and makes a fool of himself?
If you got on more than once a week to make yourself out to be an a** you would realize that my post came way before PCC even started to prepare for Buckhorn
Theres absolutely no reason to hate Kobe. The best basketball player on the planet. Lets start a thread reasons to hate Lebron and Wade and Ill be all for that.
Lakers4life Wrote:Theres absolutely no reason to hate Kobe. The best basketball player on the planet. Lets start a thread reasons to hate Lebron and Wade and Ill be all for that.

On this one, I completely agree haha. This is why I wanted you on this site to back me up in the Kobe threads sir.
K_Mac Wrote:On this one, I completely agree haha. This is why I wanted you on this site to back me up in the Kobe threads sir.

Haha no problem. Don't expect the same back up in football with your poor choice of favorite team.
lol..
vundy33 Wrote:lol..

Something funny?
Lakers4life Wrote:Something funny?

Newbees shouldnt pick fights with moderators.