Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Legit reasons to hate Kobe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I myself am a big fan of Kobe, I just want to hear some reasons behind everyones hatred on here, besides the fact that he wins!
Rape
LOL..I knew this would come up. Im pretty sure nothing happened in that case, prove it.
lol, he didn't rape that girl...

I hate him because he's a dick. That's about it though. Still doesn't take away from how awesome he is..
king360 Wrote:LOL..I knew this would come up. Im pretty sure nothing happened in that case, prove it.

Proof that he didn't?

Settled out of court and was required to give a Public Apology! Yeah, I would have done all that if I didn't do it....
No charge no rape!..Kobe wins, Haters gonna Hate Dusty!!
Besides the rape...he is a total douche. Honestly, I don't like the faces he makes when he is on the court. When he makes a shot, you can tell on the way back down he's thinking "Yeah, no one is better than me". I hate everyone that has that cocky attitude, not just him.
Kobe is Jesus. No reason what-so-ever to hate this guy other then everyone hates a winner.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Besides the rape...he is a total douche. Honestly, I don't like the faces he makes when he is on the court. When he makes a shot, you can tell on the way back down he's thinking "Yeah, no one is better than me". I hate everyone that has that cocky attitude, not just him.

You got to be kidding me..........cuz he is cocky........:lame: Jordan knew he was good, Magic knew he was good, Bird knew he was good, and so does Kobe. All the best players have the "Yeah no one is better than me" attitude.
Jeremy Lin...
He's gay....
Rape....
He's gay....
king360 Wrote:LOL..I knew this would come up. Im pretty sure nothing happened in that case, prove it.
you should not hate kobe bryant the man is a machanie its not his fault that he is talented
Because he receives all the credit for his championships when he always plays at a low level in the finals while his big men dominate the game. He cries about every play while his team gets every call possible and is part of the biggest NBA cheating scandal ever. He ran Shaq out of town and would have won 7+ titles with him but he couldn't stand being the second best player. He likes Derek fisher.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Because he receives all the credit for his championships when he always plays at a low level in the finals while his big men dominate the game. He cries about every play while his team gets every call possible and is part of the biggest NBA cheating scandal ever. He ran Shaq out of town and would have won 7+ titles with him but he couldn't stand being the second best player. He likes Derek fisher.

Two icon basketball players with the ego's Shaq and Kobe have, it was bound to blow-up in their face. Shaq didn't like Kobe, and Kobe didn't like Shaq. The Lakers knew it was Shaq or Kobe and they chose the younger Kobe Bryant. Yes Kobe and Shaq would have more rings, yes they would be considered the best basketball combo of all time, but that didn't happen. Kobe would not be 5th in scoring if Shaq stayed, Kobe most likely would have never won NBA MVP, so Kobe IMO made the right decision. When your are a top 20 player to ever play you do not want to be second on your team, you want to be first.

Lebron and Wade is different right now cuz they are the best of friends. Lebron tries to be friends with everyone, Shaq and Kobe didn't do that.

It was just as much as Shaq's fault as Kobe. Shaq never bothered to make-up with him and try and be friends. The same goes for Kobe.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Two icon basketball players with the ego's Shaq and Kobe have, it was bound to blow-up in their face. Shaq didn't like Kobe, and Kobe didn't like Shaq. The Lakers knew it was Shaq or Kobe and they chose the younger Kobe Bryant. Yes Kobe and Shaq would have more rings, yes they would be considered the best basketball combo of all time, but that didn't happen. Kobe would not be 5th in scoring if Shaq stayed, Kobe most likely would have never won NBA MVP, so Kobe IMO made the right decision. When your are a top 20 player to ever play you do not want to be second on your team, you want to be first.

Lebron and Wade is different right now cuz they are the best of friends. Lebron tries to be friends with everyone, Shaq and Kobe didn't do that.

It was just as much as Shaq's fault as Kobe. Shaq never bothered to make-up with him and try and be friends. The same goes for Kobe.

+1 for you.

Now to the other issues i stated,
Kobe doesn't complain about calls no more than Lebron, IMO Lebron cry's more over fouls.
Kobe and Shaq were never a combo act. They were two talented individuals who just happened to play on the same team. Combos compliment each other and make each other better than their individual talent would suggest. Stockton and Malone were a combo. Jordan and Pippen were a combo, even though Pippen was as big a jerk as Kobe is.

Neither Kobe nor Shaq have ever really made anybody who played with them any better. They were too busy fighting for attention.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Because he receives all the credit for his championships when he always plays at a low level in the finals while his big men dominate the game. He cries about every play while his team gets every call possible and is part of the biggest NBA cheating scandal ever. He ran Shaq out of town and would have won 7+ titles with him but he couldn't stand being the second best player. He likes Derek fisher.

I think Wildcat23 just hit the nail on the head.
^I can promise you if the Lakers didn't have Kobe they would have had 0 rings in the past 15 years.

2010 NBA finals
Game 1 - 30 pts 7 rebs 6 asts
Game 2 - 21 pts 6 rbs 5 asts
Game 3 - 29 pts 4 rbs 7 asts
Game 4 - 33 pts 2 rbs 6 asts
Game 5 - 38 pts 4 rbs 5 asts
Game 6 - 26 pts 11 rbs 3 asts
Game 7 - 23 pts 15 rbs 2 asts

2009 NBA Finals
Game 1 - 40 pts 8 rbs 8 asts
Game 2 - 29 pts 4 rbs 8 asts
Game 3 - 31 pts 3 rbs 8 asts
Game 4 - 32 pts 7 rbs 8 asts
Game 5 - 30 pts 6 rbs 5 asts
Kobe's averages in the last 2 finals appearances

30.1 ppg 6.4 rbs 5.9 asts

Stats don't indicate Kobe plays at a low level during the finals.
It looks to me like he's killing it.
In the Lakers last 3 finals appearances Kobe has failed to lead the Lakers in scoring in 2 games.
In each of those games he led the team in assists and was the second leading scorer.
BOOM!.lol
Kobe is one of the best players to ever play the game. yeah hes made mistakes but havent we all?
zaga_fan Wrote:2010 NBA finals
Game 1 - 30 pts 7 rebs 6 asts
Game 2 - 21 pts 6 rbs 5 asts
Game 3 - 29 pts 4 rbs 7 asts
Game 4 - 33 pts 2 rbs 6 asts
Game 5 - 38 pts 4 rbs 5 asts
Game 6 - 26 pts 11 rbs 3 asts
Game 7 - 23 pts 15 rbs 2 asts

2009 NBA Finals
Game 1 - 40 pts 8 rbs 8 asts
Game 2 - 29 pts 4 rbs 8 asts
Game 3 - 31 pts 3 rbs 8 asts
Game 4 - 32 pts 7 rbs 8 asts
Game 5 - 30 pts 6 rbs 5 asts

And those were against the best defenses in the league at the time, being Orlando in 2009 and Boston in 2010.

Kobe is just a lethal scorer when it matters, I've yet to see a Finals' series where he played at a low level.
[quote=itzAmazing]And those were against the best defenses in the league at the time, being Orlando in 2009 and Boston in 2010.

Kobe is just a lethal scorer when it matters, I've yet to see a Finals' series where he played at a low level.[/QUOTE]

exactly.
I don't hate Kobe because he's good, I hate him because he's a rapist and an arrogant dickhead.
^ I don't think I could top that Wink
Im sick of the rapist comments. Did you watch him rape anyone? Is there any evidence that proves beyond doubt he did? The FACT is you weren't there, you dont know. You simply DONT know. Unless you were there to witness it and you KNOW he raped her, then shut up. Just shut up. Plain and simple. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. To condemn someone for somehting you know nothing about is a true sign of stupidity. This goes for all situations not just this one. You don't hate "Bob" for being a pot smoker unless you know he really smokes pot.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I don't hate Kobe because he's good, I hate him because he's a rapist and an arrogant dickhead.

He's not a rapist....
but you got me about the last part
LOL, a true sign of stupidity is to NOT read between the lines. A guy gives a PUBLIC apology to a girl, as part of his SETTLEMENT, and that we do know happened!

Nope, I have zero proof that he did rape anyone, but you have zero proof that he didn't. So, will NOT shut-up and will base my opinion what he did do, and that is not allow this to have the truth be brought out in the courts. He was accused of rape, something pretty damn serious to your reputation. Something that you would want proven to be untrue. But, knowing that he did not wish to take the chance that he would be proven not-guilty, then I will base my opinion on what we know he did do!
Pages: 1 2 3